𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑺 𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑵

[  𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋! ]"entirely to much and to little"

[ 𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋! ]
"entirely to much and to little"

THE EMBARRASSMENT WAS instantaneous filling her body to the brims of her eyes, but the panic grew gradually as the longer she sat there and the longer she felt Carl's and Liam's eyes on her. She knew she must've frightened them with her screams, and or kicking. She wasn't sure what her body did during night terrors, only some of what Vincent had told her once he could get her to wake up.

The panic hit her the hardest when she realized she couldn't explain.

i should've never stayed here

Valentina gathered what microscopic piece of pride she had left and met Carls eyes.

Carl seemed to notice something in them because his entire face softened. He turned to his little brother telling him to back to sleep as he got down from the bunk.

He looked back up at Valentina once he got to the floor and Liam was back in his bed.

Valentina stared at him confusing seeping in and mix with the rest of her jumbled emotions.

He gestured for her to come down with a tilt of his head, brown locks following the movement.

She took breath before doing down, he grabbed his wallet and cigarette box shoving them into his shorts as he passed her a random grey jacket after she pulled her jeans back on.

Liam whispered her name causing her to flinch and more shame to fill her gut. Giving Carl a side glance before walking over to the younger boy.

His dark eyes still filled with worried and it painfully reminded her of all time her own brother used look at her like that when they were still kids and locked in their mothers hell house.

"Hey" she whispers crouching down by him, feeling the need to cover him up further because he seemed ready to leave him bed once more.

"Are you okay?" He asks ,one of the questions she always asks herself but didn't have the answer too.

She gives him a forced smile, "yeah, kid, i'm
okay, the movie just stayed in my head."

The lie fell and sat in her stomach like a rock.

"Oh" Liam replies quietly, his eyes calming finally.

"i'm sorry I scared you, buddy."

"it's okay, the movie was scary" He nods, before reaching forward to hug her. Fiona did it whenever he was scared and he thought that would help her.

Valentina fights the rush of tears the fill the brim of her eyes once as she hugs the smaller boy,rubbing his back softly.

"Alright, get some sleep, okay?" She tells him when he moves back to lay down covering him up once more.