𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑺 𝑰 𝑿 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵

[  𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋! ]"Uncovered secrets and impromptu sneak in"TW/CW: Cunnilingus, weird men and unhealed grief

[ 𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋! ]
"Uncovered secrets and impromptu sneak in"
TW/CW: Cunnilingus, weird men and unhealed grief

Carl and Valentina stay within the old building, cuddled up on the couch. The nightmares shuttered past the girl within two hours after falling asleep. Carl woke her up before it got to the worst parts this time, though it was enough to have her curl back into him like an injured child. She fought and fought her tears before they started falling, but the second she let them free, he was there with his warm hands rubbing up and down her back. Whisper "it's okay" and sweet nothing until she falls back asleep.

Just before morning broke, the pair were still wrapped up, unable to move much on the couch.

Valentina's phone was vibrating loudly from the table where Carl had put it last night after he made her get dressed so she wouldn't freeze.

Carl was the first to be dragged out of sleep by the sound of the table cracking and her phone. When it kept going, he groaned quietly, blinking awake. He glared at the shrill device that displayed an alarm rather than a call as the numbness in some of his limbs made itself known.

He felt Valentina's nose scrunch from where it was pressed against his neck when the noise roused her out of sleep.

"Can you shoot it, please?" The brunette grumbles, her voice soft and a bit deeper with sleep.

He chuckles quietly and rumbles in his chest, making her smile contently.

"Why did you set an alarm?" He asks, glancing back up at the phone, seeing that it was still showing the alarm.

"Vincent will blow a fuse this time if he doesn't see me when he wakes up today." She answers, not moving an inch, as most of her desire is to stay right where she is tangled up on Carl's body and sleep the rest of the day.

"We gotta go then, sad eyes," He whispers, as his hands, which were still beneath her shirt, the blanket, and now his jacket, gently rub her skin, trying to coax her awake.

"Don't wanna"

Carl chuckles, "You know, I gotta be alive to keep giving you head."

Her brother might just kill him for taking her out all night after what happened the day before.

It gets her to lift her head up from his shoulder to see him, her sleepy eyes barely forced and her vision slightly obscured by her bangs.

"You're mean"

He grins, one of his hands coming up to get her ruffled-up bangs out of her eyes. She practically melts at his touch, her head titling into it.