𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑵 𝑰 𝑵 𝑬 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵

[  𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋! ]"Happy Halloween"CW: s m u t !!

[ 𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋! ]
"Happy Halloween"
CW: s m u t !!

VALENTINA GRUMBLED TO herself as she nipped her finger with the needle for the fourth time since she started tailoring her Halloween costume to fit her waist better.

"You're going to get real blood on it at this rate, Vald," Alessia teased from where she lay on her bed behind her.

The blonde had come over a few hours ago to show Valentina her costume and to hang out after Valentina convinced her she needed a break from her studying and that then turned in a impromptu girls night.

It was the night before Halloween, and Valentina was ecstatic once more, though upset that she had class tomorrow. Her ribs were immensely sore, but her nose had healed well enough, thankfully with no scar. Valentina hasn't seen Eliza since that day a few days ago, as she's spent most nights since with Alessia or at her building with Carl, avoiding her house all together unless it was daytime or she wasn't alone.

"I did already," the brunette grumbles to herself, staring at the little red spot on the stark white dress that appeared at some point in the last 10 minutes.

Alessia laughs, shaking her head. "Are you're almost done then before you lose a finger?"

Valentina rolls her eyes with a smile as she pulls the thread enough to have it properly cut off.

"Yeah, I'm done." She tells her to stand up to put it on again.

Alessia sits up excitedly to see how it fits her now.

Valentina had shortened it a bit more to sit nicely in the middle of her tan thighs and tightened it around her waist, making it fight her curves the right way.

"So?" Valentina asks with a smile, knowing it had to be true from what she could see.

"Extra fuckable," Alessia answers with a grin that made the taller girl laugh. "Dude, the blood is going to look so good on it."

Valentina nodded in agreement. "So ready to make all the bloodphobics pass out!"

Alessia smirks, "And give every guy in general vicinity a bonner of his life."

Valentina giggles, shaking her head. "Let's not forget about Kai, who's going to lose their shit when they see you, blondie."

The shorter girl blushes as quickly as ever at the mention of the Milkovich. She had told Valentina all about her recent moments with them, including a midnight kiss that left the poor girl a blushing mess. Alessia was easy to make blush, yes, but something about Kai seemed to make it much worse. It was forever amusing for the brunette.