𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 𝑻 𝑯 𝑹 𝑬 𝑬

[  𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋! ]"Napalm"TW: Eliza, Gun violence (with slight gore later), Depression themes, Death threats

[  𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋! ]
"Napalm"
TW: Eliza, Gun violence (with slight gore later), Depression themes, Death threats

WHEN FEAR RISES, Valentina always gets this vile taste in her mouth, something metallic that she just can't swallow away. When she was a child she used to think it was her blood rushing out before the assault to her body, some messed up apart of her just wanting to be ahead.

She'd tremble and try to push down the taste just to not vomit, it's how she stands now. Feeling like she's watching a car wreck as Vincent makes the mistake of opening the door, watching the way his content smile drops upon seeing who it was.

Eliza, of course, and worse she's not alone, come to ruin the scrap of happiness her children had found.

Vincent was talking to her but Valentina couldn't hear, Eliza began yelling and Valentina felt the burn of embarrassment ram right into the cold acidic freeze of fear.

Carl tried his best to get her attention off the storm Eliza was creating, telling her they should just go, that was until one of Eliza's buddies shoved Vincent.

Valentina felt this heat of her brothers and mothers rage like napalm, her eyes burned and ears rang as she got her limbs to move. She tried not to look to where everyone had been sitting until she heard the chairs scrap the floorboards.

Fiona was keeping Lip and Ian from getting in the middle
has Veronica did the same with Kev. Kai stood with Mickey with Alessia holding Liam next to them.

The yelling felt like it grew louder as the ringing in her hears faded back, she should've left out the back door before Eliza spotted her.

"She's coming with me, now vincente, or she's coming with me with court approval and you never see her again!"

Valentina flinched like the words her mother shouted were physically ramming into her. Her face rendered in utter horror, bones creaked to move, to run.

"You fucking can't do this, Eliza!" Vincent shouts shoving the arm of the man with Eliza off him. "Please just-"

He didn't understand why she was doing this now, she had been staying with them and now she wants to go back to Jersey and take Valentina with her.

The arguing flourished like an all out war, Lip getting loose from Fiona and shoved on of the other men off Vincent. It was surprising no one had thrown a punch just yet. Valentina knew if this continued, he will, and it would give Eliza all the legal reason to take her away for good.

Valentina felt her inside were being mauled as she got locked in her terrified mind, memories replaying into her mind like a flashbacks in films, her chest starting to ache the air seem to evacuate her lungs.