𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑵 𝑰 𝑵 𝑬

[  𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋! ]"go away, Eliza"CW: insinuation of moments of past abuse

[ 𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋! ]
"go away, Eliza"
CW: insinuation of moments of past abuse.
Violence that leads to anxiety attack
and dissociation themes.

IT TOOK TEN minutes for Carl to realize she wasn't coming back, another five for the worry to build in his chest when he looked around and didn't catch a single glimpse of her.

Carl shoved his way through the crowd towards the kitchen ignoring the insults thrown his way by doing so. He found Alessia alone this time with Valentina no where to be seen. The blonde looked buzzed and was snacking on the party chips.

She spoke to him before he could get a word out,
"Hey, Gallagher, you seen my best friend?"

His brows scrunch together "Was just about to ask the same thing"

Confusion filled the blondes face so he continues "I was uh..with her a few minutes ago but she left and said she was coming here for a drink"

"She's hasn't been here at all"

"Shit" He hissed under his breath runs his hand through his hair again.

"You sure she didn't just get lost or got distracted by a pretty face" Alessia suggests, dusting off her fingers to reach for her phone in her bag, hoping what Valentina is doing isn't what she thinks.

"Call her, ima go check around the house again " Carl orders turning around not giving her time to respond.

He searched the crowd again, growing frustrated with each face he saw that wasn't hers. Had he noticed sooner he'd would've had a better chance at finding her.

Alessia found him on the porch glaring over at people splattered around the lawn and walking off down the streets.

"Carl"

He turns at the girls voice, annoyance still plastered in his features, "She answer?"

Alessia nods and by the look on her face Carl could tell she knew something he probably didn't want to hear.

"She's home," She then tells him, it wasn't all of what Valentina said, "very drunk, but home"

She was itching to leave and check on Valentina. The sporadic glances at her phone was clear indication.

His glares at the blonde,stand up a little straighter like a show he could take it "what else did she say, Alessia?"

Alessia grimaces, She can't hold a lie so she just spits it out "She said to not let you go looking for her"