Chapter 1...

Chapter 1: The Forgotten child...

Percys P.O.V

I ran into a dark alley in hope of finding a dumpster to hide in. What do you know? Maybe luck is on my side today since I found a dumpster. In which I opened the lid, jumped in, and hid.
I waited in the foul smelling dumpster, as the sirens got louder. I heard the use of brakes and then a door opening then closing.
"Control, we lost him again." I heard the officer say, probably on his walkie talkie.
I heard some static before I heard another door open. "Well let's go, we don't got all day" I heard a more womanly like voice say.
"Yes ma'am" then I heard them get in their car, the start of an engine, and the familiar sound of victory. "Stupid cops" I snickered as I pulled myself out of the dumpster.
Once I dusted myself off, I checked my goods. I still had the ring I stole and 300 dollars I just mugged off of somebody.
"I will never understand why you would carry this much money in new York" I said as I recounted my money.
Living on the streets has taught me many things. First, always trust my instincts. Second, never trust people for they can snitch you out to the fuzz. Third, always get what you want when you see the chance. And lastly, stay away from gangs and drugs/acholol.
I've lived on these streets for as long as I can remember, I know these streets like the back of my hand. So I'm able to notice some odd things like kids running around with shields, bronze looking swords, and shooting silver arrows at huge cats.
But if I tell anyone I'm sure they will call me crazy, I mean who will listen to a killer, street rat.
I usely just shrug it off though, and continue on with my fine day of stealing, robbing, and mugging. Wait aren't mugging and robbing the same thing? Eh who cares. Time to get into my safe house and rest up.
I walked down the street, acting as casual as possible. When I sensed a person behind me, most likely another street thug trying to get my goods. But then I sensed two more people right after the first person.
I picked up my pace and they did the same. I started to jog, so did they. I wasn't going to lose my earnings today so I took off running. But so did they, however I've been in these kind of situations enough times to know how to get out of them.
I ran down the street to take a sharp right turn, right into a dark alley. I ran down the dark alley, when I believed I got far enough, I pulled out my switch blade.
I waited there but no one came. "Okay wha-" I started to say before a silver arrow flew and pierced my shoulder, pinning me to the wall.
"Mi'lady, we caught him" I heard a voice say.
"Good, forbidden spawn l like him shouldn't be alive" I heard a voice reply.
I tugged on the arrow before it finally broke off. "Hey I don't know who you are but I will get seriously ticked if you don't show yourselves!" I growled as I clutched my wound with my open hand.
I heard a stretching noise, then a grinding noise. I knew what was come in and when it did come I was ready.
As soon as the silver arrow flew, I cuted it in half. "Show yourselves!" I growled.
"Mi'lady he's not normal. To be able to cut one of our arrows in half, he must have great instincts." One said.
"Yeah, well we're taking him with us" three girls dressed in silver walked out of the darkness.
"Your coming with us"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger!!
Let me know what you thought of it :) if you guys liked it, I'll continue it. If not well I'll delete it :3
So yeah....yay!!