Chapter 6...

Hey everyone! I like to hear yalls opinion on how I'm doing ;) oh and this chapter is to all of my loyal followers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 6: Your mine!

Percys leg stopped midair before he fell to knees. "How did you know his true name?!?!" The primordial screeched.
Artemis smiled "I don't know to be honest...but I do know he's bound to me"
Artemis looked down at the boy who was still on his knees. She looked at his blank eyes, that once held acient anger. The boy looked like he had lost his purpose in life, but at the same time, a baby who's ready to be born.
"Your mine percy jackson. You will do what I say and when I say it. You will guard my family with your life, you will protect me with your life, and you will kill your mother." Artemis said as she bent down to get face to fave with percy.
Artemis leaned forward and kissed percy forhead. A bright light filled the room before finally fading away to show a glowing percy.
The dark marks that were once on Percys right cheek, now looked very similar to a wolf howling at the moon. "Your now the guardian of the hunt percy, you have a purpose. May your name never be forgotten or lost through history. Welcome to the pack brother" Artemis said outloud before the shocked gods and goddesses.
"Did she just do that?" Apollo asked skocked.
"Yeah she did. Artemis just allowed a boy into her hunt, a boy who tried to kill her moments ago." Hermes agreed.
The gods and goddesses looked at Artemis then looked at percy, back at Artemis then back at percy and so this pattern continued.

~Blue Cookie LineBreak~

Percys P.O.V

Everything was so dark...so empty...but then I felt a warm light, a light similar to that of a caring mother. A touch so warm, it made me smile.
But at the same time I felt obligated to die for that light...or everyone. I felt like my life only mattered if I could protect that light. To be able to let it continue to shine down on people who need that light to lead them out of their darkness.
Why do I feel so....strong yet at tfe same time scared. Do I fear not being able to protect that light? Do I fear not being strong enough? Well I won't be able to get the answers I need here, I will have to wake up soon but for now I will bathe in this light's warmth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey yall sorry if this chapter was written bad, I kinda of rushed it. I had a really busy day but I didn't want to brake that promise so here ya go ;) see yall Monday.