chapter 3

Sorry for the long wait!! I've been working on a book called "why am I Forbidden?" Go check it out if you have time please! But now to what all of yall been waiting for *drum roll* Chapter 3!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 3: I don't even!!
As the god and the Rouge boy fought, the other two girls begin to load silver arrows, however this didn't escape Percys keen eye.
"Don't even try it!" He yelled over the sounds of metal hitting metal. Sparks flew everywhere, slowly the girls backed away as they lowered their bows. "Good silver puffs!" He smirked but that smile was quickly knocked off his face when a foot slammed against his jaw.
"Never let your guard down boy!" Artemis growled as she stood straight, her silver clothes reflected the light of the silver moon. This was short loved though, for the boy growled, a growl so un-human like he almost sounded like a hellhound.
"You better watch it women.." he said after calming down some. However Artemis only glared at the boy as she begin to actually study the boy.
"Your quite strong...for a boy anways" Artemis growled, receiving only a sneer from the boy.
The wind begin to howl louder as they approached Olympus, every once in awhile hearing a loud clap of thunder. "Seems like times up boy!" Artemis sneered at the boy who begin to smirk.
"Yeah...your time is up silver puff" before Artemis or the hunters could even comprehend what was going on, a huge explosion shook the chariot. They begin to quickly accelerate towards Olympus at very dangerous speeds.
"What did you do boy?!" Artemis yelled as she held on for dear life. The boy who was now laughing just shrugged before answering. "Seems like whoever you were taking me to didn't want you here. All well...I've survived falls from great heights, but you on the other hand...well have fun in hell!" The boy laughed evilly. His laugh sounded so cold and heartless, he almost truly seemed like a true monster.
Artemis only stared at the boy, who only seemed to grow evilier by the second. "We won't die from this fall. APOLO!!" Second later, a bright flash of light appeared next to Artemis.
"Hey si- holy zeus!! Happened here?!?" Apolo screeched as we were still falling. How high we were is beyond me because normally we would have crashed by now.
"Just help us you fool!!" Artemis growled. Within a just few seconds, Apolos bright car appeared next to the falling chariot. It had trouble staying next to the silver carriage but no matter, the girls were able to jump into the convertible car.
"What about the crazy laughing boy?!" Apolo yelled over the howling winds.
"Leave him!" With those two words the gods jumped into the convertible and sped away, leaving the crazy laughing boy behind in the falling chariot.
*
Percys P.O.V
I can't believe they actually left me...eh who cares, I kinds deserve it for trying to kill them. I looked around the burning/falling chariot. I know I won't die from hitting the ground, found that out long time ago, as to how I did...well some things are better kept quiet then said.
However the explosion of this mighty chariot, could most likely kill me. I could just jump off but I still have fears even if I know I won't die from the impact.
The fire begun to grow hotter with each passing second. Hades!! If I don't die from the explosion, I might just die from burning to death. Not exactly the most pleasant thing to think about...so what to do.
I might as well just jump off, here goes nothing. I approached the burning edge before I steeled my nerves, then I did the most craziest thing I've done on my own for awhile...I jumped off.
It seems like I did it at the best time ever too. As soon as I jumped off, I hit the ground but it felt like a bunch of fluffy pillows. The chariot however wasn't so lucky, for it exploded as soon as it touched the ground.
"Man those chick's were crazy..." I sighed as I dusted myself. Then I heard footsteps right behind me, thinking it was those crazy wiches, I summoned my spear immediately pointing it at whoever was behind me. But I was surprised when I was greeted with a girl with blond curls and grey stormy, cauclateing eyes.
The girl seemed genuinely surprised at the appearance of a spear but that didn't last long before she had her own weapon out.
"Who are you?" The girl growled. Then I realized that there wasn't just her here but a whole group of kids in some kind of armor.
"Man! My luck is horrible!" I cursed to myself, not really caring if they heard me or not.
"Don't make me repeat myself!" The girl growled.
"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't know you were a queen!" I replied with a mock bow "Mi'lady, my name is persus Jackson".
I then looked up to only see a sneer on her pretty face. "How about yourself?"
The girl scowled before answering "I'm Annabeth ch-" she never got to finish as for all of the gods flashed down and around me, all haveing their weapons drawn and armor readied.
"Boy your coming with us!" Before I could reply with a snarky reply, we were flashed to probably one of the greatest places on earth.
~~~~~~~
What did yall think? Let me know in the comments :)