chapter 8

Okay so I started another book called "The Lost Hero" it's pretty good and I have alot of ideas to go off of, so yeah go check it out please ^-^. I know I shouldn't be starting another book since I don't update alot on this book but tbh, I'm starting to run out of ideas for this book. So if you could hit me up with some ideas, I would appreciate it. Now enjoy chapter 8 .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8: Wait a minute!

Percys P.O.V

As I rested in Artemis arms, I started go realize something. "Wait a minute!" I pulled away from Artemis arms "weren't you just trying to kill me like a few minutes ago?!?"

Apollo smirked at Artemis when I asked this. "Well percy, it seems that she grew fond of your skill in battle. Heck! She might have even fallen for ya!" Apollo said trying to control his laughter. This comment earned him a slap upside his head and a very dangerous glare.

"You know very well that's not true Apollo!" Artemis growled to Apollo, who was snickering which was quickly silenced by Artemis.

I didn't even see what happened but when I saw an arrow protruding from Apollos family jewels, that said everything. "Seriously though, why are you acting all friendly towards me?"

Artemis looked at me before responding "do you remember how I said you were forced to serve under me?"

"Yes"

"Well I wasn't kidding. You're now my personal guardian." Artemis explained as I started to go into shock. "You will have to follow my orders to the tee, unless you wish to die most painfully."

Percy stared blankly at Artemis "percy are you there?" Artemis asked waving her hand in front of Percys blank face.

"Sis, I think you broke him already" Apollo said obviously trying to pick another fight with the frantic goddess.

"Shut Apollo! Fix him already" Artemis said through gritted teeth.

"You know, you're probably one of the most bipolar women I know" Apollo pouted as he walked over to me and slapped the hades out of me. "Time to come back to reality!"

I shaked out of my stupor "r-right! What did I miss?" Artemis and Apollo both groaned.

~~Blue cookies~~

"So you're saying that I am supposed to guard you, the girl who tried killing me, with my life?" Percy asked stupidly.

Artemis nodded "yes, that's your new duty"

Percy groaned "I won't be able to survive living at your camp for even a freaking day!" Apollo nodded in agreement with eyes filled with pity.

"If it makes you feel any better perce, with your blessing, they shouldn't be able to castrate you" Apollo said trying to cheer the depressed thug, to only make it worst.

Artemis looked at percy "it won't be that bad percy! You will be able to eat fresh kill every night and you'll get to protect a bunch of maidens" percy groaned even more.

"Guard a bunch of men killing maidens. And you! Shouldn't you be taking pleasure from my despair?" Percy growled towards Artemis.

Artemis shrugged "to be honest, I have no idea but it's like I've known you forever" the goddess stood up and walked over to percy who was currently sitting on his hospital bed.

"Just think of it as an adventure!"

"An adventure of death..." percy replied back to Artemis unusual amount of cheer.

"Well I guess I should get this over with..." percy sighed as Artemis sat beside him. "I'm ready Artemis but please make sure no arrows hit my family jewels, I do plan haveing kids in the future" Artemis nodded before flashing them into a burning camp.

"Who knew homes felt so warm?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating in awhile, I've been surprisingly busy. By the time I usely get home, I'm too tired to write so I just read but I'll try to update more love y'all!!!!