chapter 4

I hope you enjoy, be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments!

~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: your role...

Percys P.O.V

The world spun underneath me, the city that I've had to live in for so long, spun under my feet. It wasn't natural, then again, none of this was natural.
Crazy girls with silver bows and arrows. A chariot ,that looked like pure silver, being flown by silver does. Now that I think about it why did this 'Artemis' like silver so much?
As I tried to answer all of the swarming thoughts that filled my mind, all the gods/ goddess kept muttering to each other while keeping their weapons still pointed at me.
"Okay so when will we get there?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts and glaring at the Olympians.
All of the Olympians sharply looked at me before answering "quiet demon!".
I narrowed my eyes at them "watch your tongue before I cut it out!" The gods/goddess looked really surprised at my threat...but it only lasted for a few seconds.
"Why you little-" one with not enough clothing and too much perfume begin to say before being cut off by a big bulky guy that seemed to radiate hate.
"You have spunk kid, I like kids that have spunk!"
The god started to laugh, making me only glare harder. "I like this kid! Who cares if he shouldn't have been born, I mean when do we get to see a 'guy' fight Artemis on equal ,if not better, terms?!"
I heard some of the other gods try to stifle their laughs, but they weren't doing so good.
I heard a growl behind me that sounded just like that one crazy silver dressed goddess, that tried killing me in a alleyway.
"Shut up ares! The boy has demonstrated his skills are above that of an average male!" A goddess that looked way too up tight said just as we landed in, what looks like, heaven.
"Well..." I said I'm awe. I thought of all the great wonders back on earth and the fact that they couldn't compare to this....this.. heaven!
I heard some chuckling next to me "I don't see that anger or fierceness before. Maybe your glad you came now huh?" I looked at the person who asked me.
"Well I didn't really have a choice silver puff" I replied still dumbfounded by the beauty of this place.
I looked at all of the gold, jewels, and other luxurious items that seemed to lay everywhere. "You know? This might not be a bad place to die..."
I heard a booming laugh that literally shook heaven.
"We brought you here forcefully to tell you what your role is going to be!" A god who seemed to be the leader of these people thundered. "But before that, everyone! Take your seats please!"
Everyone quickly took their seats, with their weapons still drawn, and armor still strapped.
"Now! Sorry for being so forcefull with you!" Artemis started to grumble off to the side but the leader paid her no mind "I'm zeus, the king of all gods and the ruler of the sky!" Thunder shook the room as to prove his point.
"Drama queen.." I heard a goddess mumble off to my left.
"But once again, as for the reasoning you were brought here...we need you to swear on the styx that you will never harm us or go against us, and that you will follow every order given to you by us."
I nod lazyly "sure, I swear t-"
"No!!!" An old women voice growled, making all the gods stiffen up. "He's my son. He will do my bidding, you stupid gods! Percy!" The voice then directed her voice at me "don't listen to these gods! Kill them! Kill all of them! I know you have the skill to do so, after all, the streets did a good job of raising you!"
"Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked dumbfounded but still highly on alert.
She growled "I just give a extra push, I unlock everything I've sealed and show the gods just how much of your skill was locked away! Hahahahaha" ending it with a very evil yet familiar laugh.
"What are y-" my body begin to burn, it happened almost instantly but power being to pump through my veins, my blood begin to boil with power, and darkness started to eat at my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long wait but I've been busy studying for my finals and I saw just how much yall loved my book, so I decided use some of my studying time to write and upload this chapter :) let me know what you think in the comments and I love yall!!