Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10: Introduced to the Hunt

"Say wha?????" The hunter asked looking quite confused, almost like a puppy hearing a new noise.

Artemis nodded "you heard me. He's our guardian because, Percy here, is bounded to me and to this hunt."

The hunters, atleast the surviving members, looked dumbfounded as their camp burnt down around them. Then a hunter with a silver parka walked up to her with electric  anger being visibly shown or in this case sparking like crazy.

"Lady Artemis, clearly you've lost your marbles. The hunt is only for maidens and I was led to belive, that he was going to die!" The sparkler growled whilst glaring daggers at Percy who responded with a lopsided grin, which only gained him more anger.

"Yes, I understand your anger and even accept it. But things happened, one thing after another which led to this happening." Artemis explained vaguely, not wanting to let her hunters know the finer details of what occurred.

"Plus, you get deal with my cheesy puns and random moments of stupidity!" Percy added with a fake cheer. " and don't forget to dig me a grave! Because at this point, that's going to be my new home soon."

Thalia continued to glare daggers at Percy for awhile 'till "not to interrupt or anything, but our camp is still on fire!" exclaimed a random silver puff.

Chaos insued from that point on, girls were running back forth trying to find water buckets or dirt to throw over the roaring fire. Percy just stood there, smirking. Enjoying the struggle of the Hunt. "Karma is truly a b****" he said while giggling.

"Percy! Don't use that foul language and start helping my hunters!" Artemis scolded with a deadpan look.

Percy looked at artemis "but I do quite enjoy a warm home. However, I shall do what you command Mi'lady" while adding a cheesy bow before getting to work.

Percy parentage became abundantly clear as he helped the hunters. With his fluid control over water and ground breaking control over earth. It was then the reason why Poseidon ordered his capture became clear to Artemis. Percy parents are Poseidon, the second eldest son of kronos and Gaia, the gods most hated enemy. But it still doesn't make sense.

If his parents were two immortals wouldn't that make him immortal? Shouldn't he be a God? None of this makes sense, but atleast Percy is bounded to me and my will.

~~~Blue Cookies~~~

"Whew!" Thalia said as she sat down on the ground "talk about a warm up." Percy nodded as he sat down next to her with a huff then a long sigh of relief: "Ahhhhhh.... Nothing beats sitting down after drenching all of you in water." Thalia sharply looked at Percy with eyes similar to that of hell.

"That wasn't fun, bastard."

"Yes it was"

"No it wasn't."

Percy and Thalia glared at each other while take a big inhale of air, then began the world's yes and no match.

"Yes"

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!!!!"

"No!!!!!"

"Ye-"

"Shut up! Both of you, just shut up!" A silver puff that was watching the two with an annoyed gaze shouted out, effectively shutting both up with a 'hmph'  before looking away while crossing their arms.

Percy looked back at Thalia before blowing a raspberry making a vein in Thalia forehead bulge. "The day I kill you, is the day you die in the most painful way possible."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And cut!!! Wow it's been like three years since I've updated this book and before y'all say anything, I know this was a very short chapter but I'm trying to get in the swing of things again. I still work alot so I don't know when I will update again with the little amount of time I have but the next time I update it will be longer.

However, I'm glad to see this story hasn't died out yet and I was really happy to come back to all of the support all of you readers gave me. I love y'all!!! All of you have to be the best readers ever. Anyways 'till next time loves!!!!

P.s. I hope my writing has gotten better 😉