chapter 2...

Chapter 2: Olympus...

Percys P.O.V

I stare at the weirdly dressed girls. "Right...I go with some girls that are carrying bows and almost killed me" I said sarcastically. The girls didn't even flinch or get mad, but one of them did snort.
"You don't really have a choice boy." One if them growled. I smirk "Oh really?" I took a step forward, immediately I had two silver arrows pointed at me.
"Really." The youngest growled. "Awww is the little princess trying to be scary? How cute." I mocked, making the girl snarl.
"Dont. Ever. Say. That. Again."
I bow "yes little silver puff"
I heard the little girl growl, when I looked up. She pounced on me with two silver daggers already at my throat.
"Ooh looks like silver puff is trying to be strong." I mocked again, receiving a push from the dagger.
"Bring the silver chains!" The girl who's still on top of me ordered.
"Yes ma'am" then I heard feet running off.
I laugh "I didn't think you be the one to be one of those weird people who like to do kinky stuff!"
I felt a instant pain before being consumed by the growing darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~
Unknown P.O.V

As soon as lady Artemis knocked out the boy, we started to chain him up. Once we were done chaining up the boy, we carried him to Mi'lady carriage. The boy smelt strangely like a Forrest. It was relaxing to me, but there was something else. It was strange for a boy who lived on the streets to actually smell nice.
We all jumped onto the carriage alongside the sleeping boy. "So Mi'lady...why did we need to capture this...this filth for a man" Phobe said bitterly.
Artemis shrugged "who knows. Poseidon ordered it."
That caught my attention. "Wait! Poseidon ordered this? He's never asked us for anything" I exclaimed still shocked.
Artemis chuckled "yeah, I was surprised too. Well let's head to Olympus Thalia".
I nod "yes, let's head to Olympus where all of the stuck up gods are at" then we were on our merry way to Olympus.
As we were flying towards Olympus, I studied the man before me. He had untamed black raven hair, he seemed to be tan but I couldn't really tell, and he had scars everywhere. Then his clothes...he had ripped black cargo pants, a black long sleeve with dark green markings. But most noticeable, was the dimly greem glowing switch blade that he drew on us.
"Hey Artemis! What kind of metal is that?" I asked pointing at the switch blade in the boys hand.
Artemis looked from over her shoulder to see what I was talking about.
"I don't know.. hand to me so I can see" I nod. I walked over to the sleeping boy before bending down to pick up the knife. As soon as I touched the knife, a searing pain shot up my arm. I yelled out in pain, immediately the boys eyes shot open.
He tried getting up but couldn't because of the chains. "What in the hades are you thinking!?!" The boy yelled.
"What kind of metal is that?!" I yelled at the boy.
"I don't know but it makes sure no one besides me uses it so I'm fine with it" the boy replied.
I grabbed my hand that continued to hurt. I glared at the boy, which only made him smirk.
"What are you smiling at punk?!" I growled.
"I remember where I've seen you guys from." He said still smiling.
I raise an eyebrow "Oh really?"
"Yeah, your the girls who hunted down that huge kitty" he said with a big grin, but behind that smile I saw a dangerous face.
I nod "yeah we did kill the 'big kitty'!" I replied as I sat down back on the bench.
"So where are we going? The police or some other weird place?" The boy asked.
"Were going to a place where most people don't get to go to" I replied as I watched the boy.
"Right..." when I looked away for just a second, I heard the sound of chains braking. I sharply turn back to the boy to see he had a spear and broken chains.
"What in the world!"I exclaimed as I reached for my dagger but it was to late. By the the time my hand even touched the hilt of my dagger, I had a spear pointed at my throat.
"Don't move! If any of you move...I kill you" he growled, attracting Artemis.
"Boy! Put down down your spear or you'll regret that you ever threatened my friend!" She growled as she turned around.
The boy laughed "sorry princess, but I'm not like what you think I am. I have better reflexes than any of you little silver puffs".
Artemis growled "you've asked for it!" She then lunged at the boy. The boy dodged the attack before releasing his own attacks.
How were fighting in a carriage? Is way beyond my imagination, anyways I need to help Mi'lady.
The boy dodged, attacked, dodged, attacked. A never ending pattern but as soon as you find out the pattern, he changes it.
This boy is dangerous, if he can fight a god on even terms, or heck even better, than he must be taken to Olympus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did yall think? Good or bad? Let me know in the comments.