ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Mui woke up with the sound of her phone ringing, her eyes automatically glared at the metal cube seeing that it was still six in the morning. Who was this psycho and why was he calling so early?

Ignoring the murder within her thoughts, Mui answered the phone without looking at the caller's name.

"Who's this?"

She heard a faint chuckle on the other line. "I see you're still not a morning person, Mui-chin."

Her dull eyes slightly went wide. Mui's memories might not be perfect, but one thing she could never forget, are her siblings.

"Mikey nii-san." She smiled.

"How was your first day?"

"It was fine...I think I met someone familiar to me. I like him." Her brother knew it was her way of saying she likes her company, but she was too straightforward to even arrange her words.

"Really? That's nice, who is it?" Mikey asks curiously. Then there was a moment of silence on her line. Then minutes have passed and it was still quiet. Mikey had to look at his screen to see if she hung up.

She didn't.

"Mui are you there?"

"I forgot his name, nii-san." Mikey couldn't see her but he could tell she was frowning. He let out a slight chuckle.

"It's okay Mui, you'll remember it soon." Mikey sighed. It wasn't supposed to be like this. Maybe if their oldest brother Shinichiro was still here, he'll know exactly what to say.

"You're right..." He hear her mutter silently. "I miss you, nii-san, and emma-chan too."

Mikey's eyes softened. "We miss you too,  but like I said, you're much safer there with Kiyo-chin right?"

Mui couldn't remember why she had to move, or why Mikey told her that it was safer for her to be away. Mikey knew the ravenette could take care of herself, hell, they were reigned as the Invincible siblings back in the day. But after that incident, it was like a wake up call for Mikey. Their older brother was gone, and he has to take care of the siblings he had.left. Hence, that's why he called the one person he knew Shinichiro trusted most, Kiyoshi Teppei.

"Hey! Is that Mui?! Tell her I said hi! And that I'll visit her soon!" Mui heard a feminine voice on the other line that made her smile.

"Tell her yourself you have a phone!"

"Mikey you runt!"

"I have to go now, Emma found her slipper. I love you Mui, take care!" Mui swore she heard Mikey get hit by Emma's slipper before he hung up, she couldn't help but chuckle. It's true that talking with both of them made her happy, but there was still that empty hole on the side of her heart she could feel missing.