ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎

𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎

"Like this?"

Kagami scrubbed his senpai's back that made him cough in pain.

"H-HYUUGA!!"

"Oh? What happened?" Kagmi innocently looks at the brush he held on his hands.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU THAT BRUSH IS FOR CLEANING!" izuki scolded the red head male who was on his first time going to a bathhouse.

"i.... thought he was gonna kill me." The captain choked.

See, their coach Riko thought it'd be a good idea for the team to go to the bathhouse before going through a hellish training, though they did not expect it to be chaotic.

"Things sure are lively on the other side," Kiyoshi spoke as they heard a few voices on the opposite wall.

"Yeah, I think it was the college girls on the front desk earlier." Izuki says catching the attention of the others.

"ACK!--" all eyes turned to the captain for the second time who was slumped on the floor.

"H-HYUUGA!! WHY?!"

"I thought I'd try the second time." Kagami mumbled.

"WITH A SCRUBBING BRUSH?!!"

"Kagami! Get over here!" Koganei called with a sly grin, the red, not knowing what he was planning just obliged.

"Forward march!" He commanded as he got on Kagami's shoulders.

"What are you guys doing?" Izuki questions.

"Isn't it obvious?" Koganei gave him a thumbs up which honestly creeped him out.

"DON'T SAY THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE!"

"Idiots!" They suddenly saw Hyuuga too with Mitobe.

"What are you too doing there Hyuuga!"

"You're lucky to have an eagle eye, Izuki." Hyuuga and Koganei bumped fist, it was like those moments before the disaster.

"That's not how it works!"

"Arf! arf!" number two who was nuzzling to Kuroko's hair caught their attention.

"Kuroko?!" He was too red from the hot spring that it worried Izuki.

"I'm sorry. I feel a bit dizzy."

"Get out of the bath, kagami go with him!"

Hyuuga and Koganei shot each other with a problematic glare. "This is bad..."