ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

________________

________________

𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐜 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐕) : 𝟏𝟏𝟏 𝟏𝟏

"Atsu-chin where are you going? Training starts in five." Mui spoke with a blank gaze, this has been going on for too long that she was starting to lose patience.

"Hm?" The purple haired male looks at her boredly. "Aomine-chin wouldn't attend practice too right? Why should I?"

Mui didn't want to believe it at first, Murasakibara and Akashi always listened to her no matter how crazy her stategies were, but times were changing.

The ravenette only let him walk past her without sparing anymore glance and left.

It's been a few months since the basketball team had Mui on their league, and together with those inane talents, they became unstoppable, the most strongest middle school in the state. They were hard to beat, and not only that, they were ruthless.

But after an unlimited streaks of wins, victory suddenly became boring and least fun. The members realized the greatness of their talents that they believed they can win on their own.

"Dai-chin, where are you going? We have practice." Mui spoke when he saw him near the gates, figuring him of all people would try and hear her out. But the dark blue haired male only walked past her, not sparing any glance.

Eversince that incident between Murasakibara and Akashi happened, the relationship between the members hasn't been the same, and sadly, Mui was there to hear all of it. Their friendship has been on thin ice since then.

Though Mui would try and talk to Aomine, he'd been avoiding her and the others, but it affected her most since she was the one closest to him than anyone else.

The ravenette decided to brush it off but it wasn't easy, while the Teiko middle school basketball team continued on winning, they didn't fail to make her feel like they didn't need her anymore. And they made that pretty clear.

Practice became less and less, that they rarely spent time with each other anymore.

Mui suddenly felt something heavy on top of her head, she looks up to see the former captain.

"You okay there Mui? You've been too quiet these past few days." Nijimura noticed the dullness on her eyes, though he must admit, it was slightly peculiar to see her so quiet and not her usual self.

Her blank gaze completely shifted  to a smile. "I'm good, I'll see you later." The ravenette bowed a little before leaving, completely avoiding the fact that her friends were changing.

• • •

Mui's dull mint green eyes stared at the training wooden dummy that was left broken on the floor, she pants heavily and and herself collapse on her feet.