ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

In a certain dark alley, a blonde/black haired man puff a smoke out of his cigarette as he leans against his motorcycle, he then looks at his accomplice.

"I dont understand. I know she's fucking cute and all but why can we just kill her now that we found her location?" He begrudgingly asked. Hanma was sure all on board with the plan Kisaki has manifested, but when he laid eyes on Tokyo Manji gang's second commander, his doubts are starting to resurface.

He didn't like that. And the only solution he could think of, was to dispose that mint eyed girl. But was it really what he wants?

"Are you dumb?" Kisaki scoffed. " Her death will only spark a war. We need either her or Mikey to rule Valhalla."

"So which one? I'm confused." Hanma whined. But the male wearing glasses only shrugged.

"Who knows. We just need to pit them against each other, and see who wins." A devilish smirk slowly crept it's way to his lips.

• • •

The generation of miracles.

The group of basketball prodigies from Teiko middle school that exceeds beyond expectations, when graduation came by they made a vow to defeat one another, to prove who the strongest was. Kōki couldn't even move back then when he was in the presence of the prodigies. Who would've thought they'd see them sitting in one table at Maji burger.

"This is...... awkward." Kagami mentioned as he stood behind Kuroko after the two of them saw the group from outside.

"What are you all doing here, Akashi-kun, Kise-kun, Aomine-kun, Mura----"

"We get it, we get it, you wanna know why we're all here." Midorima stopped Kuroko from mentioning ALL their names cause seriously, it will take forever.

"Kuroko's right. The hell are you all doing here? It's so weird seeing you all in one table." Kagami says, munching on one of his burgers. One thing they did notice though, was the unbothered ravenette girl eating her fries, Mui seemed to be completely unaware of the tension within the team.

Even though the five basketball prodigies were enemies inside the court, and most certainly cannot stand each other's presence until the winter cup is done, one thing they in common was their feelings for the ravenette girl (who doesn't seem to care about their presence at the moment cause she was eating her fries).

Once they saw the text message from Aomine that Mui wanted to have lunch with the rest of the team, everyone dropped whatever they were doing and rushed towards Maji burger.

"Slow down, you're gonna end up choking." Aomine lightly scolded the ravenette as Kagami and Kuroko sat beside her. Mui ignored the dark blue haired male and continued eating when suddenly, she stopped to look on her food.

Her sudden halt caught Akashi and the others attention.

"Where is my burger?" The first one she glared at was none other than Murasakibara who sat infront of her. The purple haired giant frowned innocently.

"I didn't do anything."

"Then where's my burger?"

"You already ate it." Aomine sighed massaging his temples.

Mui blinked twice."I did?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

Aomine let out a deep sigh trying to summon all the patience he could muster. Meanwhile Akashi, without any hesitation, slides his burger on the opposite direction. Mui's eyes sparkled with delight.