ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"No." Mui hadn't heard that word in a long time. No. She didn't like the sound of it, and she most certainly 6 want anyone disobeying her as 6. It stirs something ugly inside her that she couldn't quite explain. Everyone felt the tension in the air has gotten thick, that Kagami wanted to wrestle Aomine and tell him exactly what to say.

But then, it suddenly changed when Mui, smiled.

Everyone was silent. Terrified even.

How come this emotionless, dull eyed girl was smiling, at Aomine of all people. Unknown to them, the navy blue haired male just unleashed something he was not prepared of.

"Dai-chin. That wasn't really a request." With a smile and an ominous tone, Mui lifted her leg and kicked the wall beside Aomine, cornering him, and causing the cemented wall to crack. Their jaws just dropped, having one thought in their minds.

 Their jaws just dropped, having one thought in their minds

'Mui is fucking scary.'

Kagami's eyes went wide. 'She broke the damn wall.....!!'

On the other hand, Kise gulped from where he was standing, having different thoughts in mind. 'Mui-cchi.....is so hot....that I want to be in Aomine-cchi's position right now....!'

Once again, the two old bestfriends had a stare off with one another. Aomine knew this side of her will always be embedded in her personality, that even though she developed a memory problem, this will never be wiped away. 'Mui always taunts someone whenever she wants something so bad. And this was one of ways of intimidation.' He thought thoroughly, but then, his gaze softened.

Ofcourse he wanted to be her friend again, who doesn't? But afterall that he had done, Aomine didn't know if he was even worthy to be called that.

"If you don't want to be my friend then fine." Mui spoke solemnly, putting her foot down and started to walk past them. Aomine stood there in doubt of himself, did he just made another mistake?