ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

Everyone stayed silent as they got to the nearest convenience store. It was the very first time the team has seen this side of her before, she was brutal and unforgiving, and it was like she wasn't even bothered one bit.

The team sat on the tables outside the store, none of them was uttering a word, Kuroko was busy wiping the blood splatters on Mui's face, Aomine had his arms crossed while leaning against the wall as he remained silent, even though he knows how badly they want to talk about what happened earlier.

"Can I gonna go buy dorayaki now?" Mui asked the light blue haired male who slightly made her face to the left to clean the remaining blood. The rest of them couldn't help but sweat drop, it was just earlier when she was beating people up but now she was asking Kuroko for permission if she could have food. It was very confusing.

"Hold still." He spoke monotonously and cleaned off the last bit of dirt on her face. "There, it's okay now." And with that, Mui left to go inside, but then went back to Aomine who hands her her wallet that she clearly forgot.

"So that was what Mikey was talking about." Kiyoshi let our the breath he didn't know he'd been holding this entire time. Her brother always warned her about that side of her but never saw it with his own eyes before.

"What do you mean by that, Kiyoshi-senpai?" The red head asked, since he's been desperate for to know since earlier.

"Mui always had a dark side, eversince we were kids." All of them looks at Aomine, as the pinkette agreed while keeping her head down. "And this wasn't the first time it happened. We're just lucky it didn't come to the worst case."

The team couldn't take their eyes off the navy haired male. Mui just beat up a whole basketball team, and that wasn't the worst case?

Kuroko was slightly taken aback, he saw Mui get angry before because of a certain grey haired male back in middle school, but he never once saw her beat him up badly like she did earlier. It was all coming together for him now, now he understands, why Aomine had to look after her with a close eye since then.

"What do you mean by that?" Hyuuga asked the navy haired male who kept a stern expression.

"Back when we were little, Mui and I had a few childhood friends. Haruchiyo, Senju, and Baji. They'd always ask me to play before my games, and Mui had a toy airplane she loved so much. It was the only thing that survived in that crash that was owned by her twin brother, she never allowed any of us to lay a finger on it. Until one day, Mui found it broken. I still don't know who was the culprit, we were just kids back then.

But I heard Mui asking Senju that time, and the next day I saw Baji with a terrified look on his face, Haruchiyo was bowing down to Mui while he clutches his bleeding mouth. She was asking him to smile, laugh, since then Haruchiyo always obeyed Mui's orders.