𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

The cold night air blew against Mui's thick scarf she wore around her neck. It was her first time in a long time to visit this specific spot on the bridge, she was admiring the city lights from afar.

 Mui was alone, and it was peaceful...., or so she thought.

 A sudden warmth enveloped her body and Mui felt a weight above her shoulders, she looks and saw a dark jacket that was twice---three times her size that was placed on her so she wouldn't get cold. Mui's brows furrowed as she already knew what the tall man would say. Why else would Aomine Daiki be here if not lecture her. 

After Mui's declaration of war, everyone not just in toman, but Mui's closest friends too are worried about the situation. Mikey said it himself that he never wanted to harm Kazutora, he made that clear when he testified on that trial for his benefit. He knew it was an accident. 

And if Baji and Kazutora knew it was their brother, there's no way they would've harmed him on purpose. 

That's why, Mui was sure, Aomine and Mikey had talked and figured he was the only person that could get through to her. Well they're wrong.

 "I'm not changing my mind." 

 "You'll get sick. It's cold out here." Mui sharply turned her head to where Aomine stood but he kept his gaze glued to the view. The ravenette had no idea what he's up to, but she was certain he's there to stop her from going after Kazutora, everyone is.

Mui turns her attention back to the city and kept a blank gaze, that was until a few minutes, where  Mui herself broke the silence. 

"I don't need you, Daiki." She blankly stated. Aomine would be lying if he said that didn't hurt at all, it was as if someone pierced a knife through his chest, and it came out of no other than Mui. He finally got a taste of his own medicine.

"Why the hell would you even bother going to the championship game? It's not like we need you." There it was. The most heart piercing words he could ever say, Mui almost didn't want to believe that Aomine of all people would say that to her.

"You're still my friends, and Tetsu-chin specifically wanted me to watch--"

"Forget it. You'll just be a nuisance." 

"I don't care." Mui stood and glared at him, it was as if she was prepared to beat him to death at that moment.

"what did you just--"

"I said I don't care!" Aomine scoffed at her, raising his voice. "I don't fucking care if you  leave toman to run a new gang! I don't fucking care if you want to go after Kazutora! I'm gonna stay  whether you like it or not!" He yells, gritting his teeth. Mui went silent, she was a bit taken aback, she doesn't really remember a lot of things, but getting yelled at by Aomine really seemed, new to her.

The very first moment Aomine had met her again, he promised himself that he'll stay by her side no matter what, and that he'll never make the same mistake ever again. So whatever Mui wants to happen, whether it'd be good or bad, he will be there for her.