sᴇᴠᴇɴ

• • •

• • •

"Shintaro." Akashi approached the greenette who has holding a bag of Taiyaki on his hands, while the other was his lucky item.

"Mui skipped classes," he informed.

"Again?" Midorima's eye twiched.

"Yes, I'll scold her later. But for now I have the students council meeting, give this to her for me." Akashi handed him his papers, though as he examined it, he realized it's the long quiz they took yesterday. And the greenette's eyes widened upon seeing her results.

'96/100...?!'

Midorima watched painfully as the messy eater stuffed her face with another Taiyaki he just bought after losing that bet. He still couldn't believe this slacker is the same perosn who managed to surpass him on a math test. It was a week full of surprises.

"How come you rarely attend classes yet you keep getting top scores." Midorima ask as the girl  was busy gawking at her Taiyaki.

"Please eat slowly, Sano-san." Losing against her, didn't only made Midorima acknowledge her talents, but also made him respect her despite her slacking off during class.

"I can't really forget about anything if I wanted to." She answers his question earlier that made Midorima look at her to continue. "Whatever I read, saw, or watch, it stays with me for eternity. Cause I have a photographic memory." Mui gave him a close eyed smile.

'So that explains why she's so confident that even if she skips class... she'll pass. 'cause there's no way she could ever forget.'

"Ne, Midori-chin. Wanna skip classes with me?" She asks, failing to notice that Midorima is not at all the type of person to ditch.

"You should realize my answer is no."

"Eh?! But why?" Mui pouted childishly. "We can go to the amusement park with my bike, well, actually it's nii-san's bike--but we can hijack it! Isn't that fun?!"

'She has an older brother..?'

He paused upon that revelation, however Midorima still irked on her words. "Do you even hear yourself, Sano-san..."

"Call me Mui!" The ravenette demanded before opening her fifth Taiyaki. "And plus, hijacking nii-san's bike is much more interesting than studying. School is so boring!"

Midorima was still in a state of shock. "I don't understand, Mui-san." He looks at her once he regained composure." Why would someone like you be involved with deliquents?" He ask, that made Mui stop eating her Taiyaki.