Chapter 03

Levi would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy this. Knowing the conditioning had worked the first time around with Eren made him want to do more. Meeting Eren by his locker at the end of the day, he leant against the locker next to his and asked, "Hey, Eren, can I speak to you for a moment?" He smirked slightly when Eren perked up at the sound of his voice and nodded excitedly, following Levi to the broom closet like last time.

"What did you want to talk about?" Eren asked after Levi had closed and locked the door. Excitement grew in Eren as he watched Levi lock the door. Remaining silent, Levi pulled out the pretty pendant from before. "Levi?"

"Eren, remember last time?" The brunette nodded. "Well, I want you to do it again. Listen closely and focus on the pendant once more." Levi ordered. Almost immediately, Eren obeyed, Caribbean blue eyes darting from liquid silver to the blue hues of the pendant. "Good lad," praised Levi as he started to swing the pendant slightly, just like last time. "Again, watch as it swings back and forth, back and forth."

"Back... and forth..." repeated Eren, slightly slouched as Levi's slightly smaller hand gently held him upright.

"Do you like watching it swing, Eren?" whispered Levi.

"Yes," he whispered.

"As you watch it swing, you start to realize something. Every time I touch you, look at you, or talk to you, you start to feel pleasure. Only I can make you feel that pleasure, can't I, Eren?"

"Yes..." It was a mere murmur that emitted from Eren. A soft groan escaped his lips as Levi gave his arm a squeeze. As Levi scooted closer slightly, another groan, slightly rougher than the last, escaped his lips.

"Good lad," Levi praised. Eren whimpered slightly, feeling so much pleasure course through him. "That fact will remain in your subconscious as you wake up, forgetting this ever happened unless I say so, understood?"

"Yes.." Another whisper.

"Good lad." Eren groaned once more. "Now wake up." One last order and Eren was blinking his eyes, yet again trying to focus on whatever was happening in the surrounding area. "How do you feel?"

Eren gasped, closing his eyes as a wave of pleasure washed over him before opening them once more as it passed. "G-Good," he mumbled. Levi smirked, pulling him in for a hug. Eren's eyes closed tightly, groaning. Levi pulled away, completely letting go of Eren and watching as he whimpered at the sudden loss of pleasure the physical contact had created for him.

"We should go," Levi mentioned. Eren, who was currently a blushing mess, nodded and followed the boy out the door and to his locker where a worried Armin and an angry Mikasa were waiting.

"There you are!" Armin exclaimed, having been the first to notice Eren and Levi approaching them. Mikasa turned around but the happy look to see Eren safe quickly diminished when she saw Levi standing beside him. "C'mon, we should get going." Eren nodded, sneaking a glance at Eren before following Armin.

"You two go on ahead, I'll catch up," Mikasa called over to them before turning and glaring at her smirking cousin. "I know what you're up to."

Levi feigned innocence. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You do," she glared. "And I know you're going to try and hurt Eren!"

Levi chuckled. She was apparently an Ackerman, and yet she was so dense. "Not hurt him," he denied. "More... make him mine. You did it with that one by, Jean was his name? What's the difference here?"

Mikasa looked guilty at the mention of Jean, turning her harsh glare towards the floor. "I didn't mean to do it to Jean!"

"Ah, but you did," Levi sighed, crossing his arms as he stared at his month younger cousin. "Look, Eren and I are no different to you and Jean. Like you said to me all those years ago when I brought it up to you; stay out of my way, and you'll be fine. Take your own advice, Mikasa." With that, Levi left. as Mikasa exited the building, she realised what she had to do. Today had been the last day of school before summer broke out, meaning Eren would practically be at Levi's beck and call. She had to make him promise to keep in touch.

As the trio made their ways home, Mikasa turned to Eren. "Eren, promise you'll keep in contact with Armin and I?"

"Promise!" he called over his shoulder before entering his house. Mikasa sighed, that was all she could do.

~

Word Count: 774