Chapter 07

Something wasn't right, that was certain. Two boys in the town of Ambler, Pennsylvania, had gone missing over the summer break, but the problem here was that no one could remember what they looked like. It was as if the two never existed. "Eren Jaeger and Armin Arlert," the chief of police in Ambler mumbled, looking down at the pictures of the two boys. She wasn't too worried about them, they looked fine. They weren't skinny, but neither were they obese. The thing that struck her as odd, however, was the fact that they seemed to be enjoying what was happening to them. Eren and Armin were both smiling, looking lustful at whoever was taking the picture of them. There's nothing to worry about, decided the chief as she set down the pictures, classing the case as 'solved'. She shouldn't have.

~

Ackerman's Slave. That's what he was known as, that's what he will stay as. Levi loved watching his slave bounce himself on his cock, eyes rolling into the back of his head as he bit his lip, drooling. It made Levi yearn for more people like the brunette, who he could make love him unconditionally without having to put in any effort. Sure, the brunette was cute, but he wanted more, needed more. Watching the teen fuck himself on his cock, Levi couldn't help but squeeze the brunette's own cock and watching as he started to go faster. "D-Daddy!" Slave moaned causing Levi to smirk slightly.

"Mm," a moan could be heard from next to where Levi was currently laying on the sofa. Looking to his right, Levi saw him. Ackerman's Slut. That's what the blonde was known as, what the blonde will stay as. Continuing to watch the blonde use a vibrator to fuck himself, Levi grinned evilly. It was a sight to behold.

He'd always wanted it this way, two slaves for him to control and do with as he pleases, and there was nothing that would ruin these moments. Levi had already sorted out everyone in town. No one knew who 'Eren Jaeger' or 'Armin Arlert' were anymore other than Levi's fuck toys. Glancing at his phone, Levi was tempted to call Erwin over to watch him have some fun with Slave and Slut. Probably should, Levi thought as he ran a hand down Slut's arm and watched him moan loudly, He's always wanted to fuck the Armin kid into oblivion. If I snap him out of it and get Erwin to fuck him so good he can't even remember his name, it will be so... satisfying.

Deciding that's what he'd do, he roughly shoved Slave off him who whined at the loss of contact. Levi looked down at Slave who was pitifully trying to push him down so he could ride him again. "Slave, sleep." He ordered. Almost immediately Slave had closed his eyes, slumping forward slightly. Nodding to himself, the brunette looked at the blonde who was seeming at the edge. "Slut, listen very closely. When I clap my hands, you'll wake up from this horny, cock needy state and remember everything I have done to you and Slave in the past week. However, you'll realise you don't want to leave. You want to be my slut for the rest of your life. When you wake up you'll be able to cum again. That's the first thing you do. When I say baby, you'll return to this horny, cock needy state for me but everything will be increased tenfold. Understood?" Slut merely moaned; eyes half closed with his hand stationary on his cock. "Good boy." Slut groaned, eyes rolling. "Oh, and another thing. When I say Erwin's name, you'll moan loudly and start calling him 'Daddy', in and out of this state. Got it?" Slut nodded. "Good."

Levi smirked and walked away, bringing out his phone and scrolling to Erwin's contact which was saved as '3rd Victim'. Clicking on it, he put it on speaker. "It's 2.25 in the morning, Levi, what's up?" the tall blonde asked over the phone.

"Nothing much, Erwin," Slut moaned. "I was just wondering if you wanted to come over?"

"Y-Yea..." Erwin was silent for a moment. "Who was that?"

"Hm? Who was who, Erwin?"

"Daddy," Slut moaned, bucking his hips.

"That."

"You'll see when you come over," Levi said before pausing, "babe." Erwin breathed in sharply at the nickname, feeling like a switch just got flipped as he watched his hand immediately go to his cock, thumb running over the head of it. "Babe, are you okay?"

"L-Levi, I need... I need y-you," Erwin grunted, starting to stroke himself.

"Erwin? (Slut moaned again, making Erwin grunt.) Erwin (another moan from Slut), I need you to come over to my house. Will you?" Levi was grinning, knowing that, although it was almost half 2 in the morning, Erwin was going to come over.

"Y-Yes," he stuttered, placing down the phone, and trying to fuck himself on his own hand. "Levi!"

"You know what to do, Smith," Levi grinned, hanging up. Ten minutes later, Erwin was at his door in a daze, completely nude. "Hey, babe." Erwin groaned, eyes closing as he felt himself cumming right then and there. "Awe, look at you. You're so horny, babe."

"Levi, please," he groaned, wrapping one of his big hands around Levi's cock and jerking him off. Levi smiled, wrapping his arms around Erwin, and pulling him into the house before shoving him against the wall, kissing him deeply. Erwin sighed happily, body relaxing before tensing as Levi pulled away. "Levi!" he whined.

"I have a surprise," he purred before guiding him to the living room where Slut was fucking into a sleeping Slave's ass, trying to get any type of release. Levi, knowing now was the perfect time, clapped his hands and watched as the boy kept going. "Armin." Armin froze, looking over at the two before looking down and seeing Slave below him.

"Levi?! Eren?! E-Erwin?!" the blonde shouted, stifling a moan when he said Erwin's name.

"Erwin, don't you think Armin's hot?" Levi whispered, Armin moaning quietly at the name. Erwin nodded, licking his lips as he scanned Armin's body up and down. "Erwin, don't you want to fuck him?" Again, Armin moaned, but this time Erwin heard and started to feel horny. So very horny. "Then fuck him."

It felt as though what happened next were an out of body experience for the tall blonde. It was as if he was watching his body rush to Armin's, pulling him out of Slave's ass and throwing him on the couch. From there, he dove his cock straight into the smaller blonde's ass, not a care in the world as Levi walked around them and watched the two moan, grunt, and groan. However, something inside of Erwin told him this was the right thing to do.

"I'm gonna fuck you into oblivion," Erwin growled, ramming into Armin's ass with such vigour that if he were in the right state of mind he probably would have been worried about tearing something. Armin in response came as he nodded, eyes rolling as Levi's hand wrapped around his cock and gave it a harsh squeeze. "Fuck you so good that you can't even speak."

"D-Daddy," Armin groaned, causing Erwin to grunt as he came inside of Armin's ass. Levi, knowing one of Erwin's fetishes, handed him a butt plug and smirked as he shoved it into the teen's ass causing him to come once more. Rolling him over, Erwin grinned at the look on his face. His eyes were glassy, drool dripping down his chin and mixing with sweat. Cum covered his cock and stomach, as well as part of the couch.

"That's a good boy," Erwin purred, brushing his hand over the teen's stomach and watching him cum once more. Grazing his hand over Armin's cock, he smirked and said, "My little good boy," to which Armin moaned and came once more, his eyes gaining a much glassier look than before.

"Erwin," Levi called from where he was leaning against the wall as he watched the two interact. Erwin glanced over at him. "I think it's time you leave. You've done your job." Erwin nodded and left the Ackerman, returning to his own and forgetting everything that happened.

~

Word Count: 1385