Chapter 04

The second day of summer had rolled around when Eren got a call from Levi. "Hey, Levi!" greeted the excited teenager. Levi couldn't help but grin. "What's up?"

"Well, my parents and Uncle are out of town on some sort of business trip, and I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out?" he asked.

"Of course! I'll be there in five minutes," Eren exclaimed.

"See you then," with that Levi hung up. Eren quickly grabbed his shoes, putting them on, and headed to the house across from his. He knocked on the door and was greeted by a shirtless Levi. "Hey, come in." The ravenette chuckled at the blush decorating the teen's face.

Eren entered and the two headed to the couch to watch some TV. As they watched the telly, Levi would occasionally brush his hand down Eren's leg or arm, loving the sounds he made. They were halfway through one of the Harry Potter movies when Levi's hand came to rest on Eren's inner thigh, squeezing it gently. Eren groaned loudly, throwing his head back as he did so before blushing from embarrassment. The ravenette chuckled, before moving to straddle his fellow teenager. "L-Levi?" he stuttered but it faded into a moan as the boy's hands started to caress his biceps.

"You like this, don't you, Jaeger?" he whispered, rolling his hips. Eren moaned louder, squeezing his eyes shut. "Listen to my voice, Eren. You're feeling sleepy, aren't you?" Eren nodded. "You're starting to realize that talking is too much for you, that even thinking is too much for you." Eren's eyes were half opened, watching Levi as he spoke, letting out the occasional groan of pleasure. "Let me talk for you, Eren. Let me think for you. It's so much easier, isn't it?"

"Yes," he moaned, his left hand going to knead the tent in his pants. Levi stifled a groan as Eren started to knead his growing erection instead of his own.

"Are you horny?" Eren moaned in response. "You want to obey me, don't you?" he whispered, grinding against Eren who grunted.

"Yes,"

"You want to stay horny, don't you?"

"Yes,"

"When I say, 'Good lad', you'll feel pleasure. You'll forever be horny around me, you'll be needy for cock, and you'll obey me at all times. Not only that, but whatever I say you'll believe. When I say 'mine', you will fall back into this state, ready to obey me. When I say 'awake', you'll wake up and not remember anything other than you'll believe anything I say, you're always horny around me, and you're needy for cock. Now, awake."

Eren blinked a couple of times before looking at Levi who was still straddling his waist. "Levi?!" he exclaimed. Levi merely grinned, moving Eren's hand off his cock and starting to knead the brunette's erection. "What are you-" his question faded away as he started to pant, moans escaping his soft lips.

"You don't remember your name, do you?" Levi said. Eren thought for a moment. What was his name? Did he ever have one? Realising what Levi said was true, he shook his head. "You don't remember anything other than me, do you?" Again, Eren thought long and hard. Every time he almost remembered a fact about his past, something pulled it further out of his grasp and shoved him back into the numbness of feeling so horny. He shook his head. "I remember your name."

"You do?" Eren asked, moaning as Levi started to squeeze his cock.

"I do. Don't you remember? It's Slave." Eren nodded, knowing that was his name. No, not Eren, Slave. Slave knew that was his name, Slave knew this very well. "Isn't this nice, Slave? You're so horny." Levi whispered. Slave nodded, feeling his cock starting to leak pre-cum. He whimpered as Levi stopped and got off him but starting to pant once more as he stripped down completely. "Strip for me, Slave." Slave got up straight away, stripping down just like Levi and noticed how his cock was fully erect and leaking.

"Levi," he whimpered, wanting to feel the pleasure he had when he was straddled.

"Mine," almost immediately Slave slumped forward, drool escaping from the corner of his mouth. "Listen closely Slave. You realise that you can't cum, no matter how much you try. It's fruitless, nothing you do will give you that sweet release, will it?"

"No," Slave whimpered.

"But it'll never hurt because you enjoy pain. You enjoy pain so much that you could orgasm just at the thought, but you're not allowed to." Slave groaned, bucking his hips slightly. "Good lad." Slave moaned. "Slave, I want you to start jerking yourself off. Start slow, and repeat the phrase 'I belong to Levi only'. Every time I say 'Good lad', you'll start to increase until you're right at the edge. Understood?"

"Yes," Slave grunted, starting to jerk off slowly and repeating the phrase Levi ordered him to. Eventually he got to the point where he would stroke once before having to let go.

"Good lad, Slave," Levi murmured softly, having gotten behind him and was rubbing his erection against his ass. "Doesn't this feel nice, Slave?" Slave nodded, jerking himself off once before letting go. "In a minute, I'm going to let you have the best orgasm in the world, yet you won't even react. You'll just continue to cum but feel no release. When I snap my fingers, no matter what you're doing, you'll orgasm but won't react to it. Understood?"

"Yes," Slave panted, whining as he stroked himself again but quickly stopped.

"Yes, what? What am I to you, Slave?"

"D...Daddy."

"Good lad." Slave moaned, leaning backwards against Levi. Levi sat Slave down before snapping his fingers, watching as load after load of cum shot out of his continuously erect cock. "Stop." Slave stopped cumming. "Awake." Immediately Slave was wide awake, looking up at Levi. Let's have some fun, Levi thought to himself with a smirk.

~

Word Count: 999