Chapter 11

It had been a month since Eren and Levi had moved to Malibu. Levi was waiting for the perfect opportunity to hypnotise Eren again and the time had finally come. "Hey, Eren?" Eren hummed in response, looking over at Levi. "I wanna try something real quick."

"K," Eren nodded, watching Levi as he moved to sit next to him.

"Last time I did this, it was successful so I'm going to do the same again, okay?" Eren nodded as he watched Levi's movements. "Listen to my voice, Eren. You're feeling sleepy, aren't you?" Eren nodded. "You're starting to realize that talking is too much for you, that even thinking is too much for you." Eren's eyes were half opened, watching Levi as he spoke, letting out the occasional groan of pleasure. "Let me talk for you, Eren. Let me think for you. It's so much easier, isn't it?"

"Yes," he moaned, his left hand going to knead the tent in his pants.

"Are you horny?" Eren moaned in response. "You want to obey me like you did six years ago, don't you?" he whispered.

"Yes,"

"You want to stay horny like six years ago, don't you?"

"Yes,"

"When I say, 'Good lad', the pleasure you felt last time I commanded it doubles. You'll forever be horny around me, you'll be needy for cock, and you'll obey me at all times. Not only that, but whatever I say you'll believe. You'll also be naked around the apartment at all times. When I say 'mine', you will fall back into this state, ready to obey me. When I say 'awake', you'll wake up and not remember anything other than you'll believe anything I say, you're always horny around me, and you're needy for cock. Now, awake." Eren blinked a couple times, looking at Levi with lustful eyes. "Yes, baby?"

"I want you to fuck me," he begged. Levi grinned, stripping the boy, and quickly diving his dick into Eren's tight hole.

A week had passed since Levi had re-hypnotised Eren. Eren, true to his programming, had remained naked around the apartment, to Levi's never-ending joy. A couple days after Levi reclaimed the brunette Armin had tried to get in contact with the 23-year-old, as well as Hange and Erwin. Levi despised the idea of their old 'friends' trying to take away his property like they had done six years prior and so he blocked their numbers. Eventually years passed and no one in the town of Ambler could remember Eren or Levi. Faye Jaeger and Armin Arlert had moved to Malibu after Levi sent them a rather... erotic picture of Eren and now those two were under his control again, as well as Faye's six-year-old daughter Anise, conditioned to call Levi 'Papa' and Eren 'Mama'. Sadly they were ever heard from again. Anise, Faye, Armin, and Eren were never rescued from Levi's clutches, and they never will be. They were stuck with the psychotic man until the day they died.

~

Word Count: 498