Chapter 10

"M-Master," Eren moaned, eyes rolling as he was roughly fucked. Grunting and groaning could be heard from the person behind him, fingers gripping tightly onto the brunette's waist. "I love you, master."

"I love you too, baby," the person groaned as they came in Eren's ass, collapsing on top of him, dick still in his ass and still pumping cum into him. "I wish I could breed you, baby."

"So do I, master, so do I."

Eren gasped, eyes snapping open as his alarm went off. He groaned, sitting up. Quickly turning off his alarm, he glanced down at his dick and noticed a wet patch on his pyjama bottoms. Great, he thought as he pulled them off to see a sticky white substance collected in the crotch area. Looks like I'll need a new pair. This is the third time this week and it's Tuesday!

Looking at the date, the brunette sighed. It had been six years since he and Levi last saw each other. He was now twenty-three, living alone, and finishing up with college. Levi gets out today, he thought as he got changed. Wonder if he's sorry for what he did. Probably not. As he was buttoning up his shirt, a knock sounded at his apartment door. "Just a minute!" he shouted before heading over, his top three buttons still undone. Opening it, he was shocked to see the man he was thinking about earlier, Levi, standing there.

"Hey, Eren," he greeted with a smile. Eren was frozen, torn between slamming the door in the man's face or to hug him, kiss him, or fuck him. Maybe all three. Wait, what? "Look, I know what I did in the past was cruel, but I wanted to ask if you forgive me? I understand if you don't."

When I get out of prison and see you again, you'll immediately forgive me.

"Of course I do!" Eren said immediately, taking Levi's hands in his. "Why don't you come in? We can catch up for a bit." Levi nodded, following Eren into his apartment, Eren shutting and locking the door behind them before leading the way to the living room. About ten minutes pass before Levi decided to change the topic.

"Remember the summer between Junior and Senior year? How you begged me to hypnotise you for the whole of the summer?" Levi asked, arm resting on the back of the couch, messing with Eren's long hair. Eren froze for a moment before nodding. "You wanted it, and yet I had to pay for it. That's not fair, is it?"

"N-No," Eren mumbled.

"Why don't you make it up to me?" Levi whispered, having set his cup down and was now straddling Eren who was a blushing mess.

"H-How?"

"I know how. Go off the grid, come with me to Malibu. Cut contact with everyone here." Levi murmured, hands massaging Eren's waist. Nodding, Eren grabbed his phone and quickly deleted all the contacts he had except for Levi's. "Good lad." Eren instinctively moaned, head going back. Levi grinned, getting Eren to sell his apartment and quit his college. By the end of the week, the duo were ready to move to Levi's mansion in Malibu, California.

~

Word Count: 537