Chapter 05

This was part of the last chapter but I split it in half as it was getting too long.
~
"You want me Slave. I'm yours, Slave. You know this. I mean, look at me, you want to fuck me so badly to make me yours. So do it; fuck me so hard until I say I'm yours." Slave grunted, pulling Levi closer and shoving him so that he was face down on the couch. He quickly shoved his dick into Levi's ass, both moaning from the pleasure.

"I want you, Levi. I've always wanted you, so fucking bad," he grunted as he fucked into Levi's ass. The ravenette moaned, feeling his release coming. "You're mine." He growled, fucking into him hard and fast. Levi moaned loudly, eyes rolling.

"S-Slave! I'm yours!" he moaned as he came. Slave just grunted. "M-Mine," gasped Levi, watching over his shoulder as Slave froze, his Caribbean blue eyes becoming glassy. "Pull out, Slave, and follow me." Slave did just as he was told and followed Levi to his room. "Get on all fours on the bed." Slave nodded, getting on the bed, and going on all fours with his ass in the air. Levi got on and all but shoved his cock into Slave's virgin asshole.

"Daddy!" he moaned, rolling his hips back. Levi chuckled slightly before starting to fuck into him. After about twenty minutes, he came and quickly grabbed a but plug, shoving it in Slave's asshole with a satisfied smirk.

"Doesn't that feel nice?" Slave nodded, frozen in his spot. "You and I are going to have lots of fun, Slave. I will never let you rest." Levi quickly grabbed a vibrator, removed the butt plug, and shoved the vibrator up Slave's ass and turned it on to the highest setting. Yawning, Levi got under the covers with Slave next to him and slowly fell asleep, feeling his toy's ass vibrating thanks to the vibrator shoved up there, assaulting his prostate.

~

Word Count: 310