Chapter 08

Faye was angry. No, not angry. She was absolutely infuriated. "What do you mean you don't care?!" she shouted at her brother, Grisha, who seemed disinterested at the fact that his youngest son had been missing for majority of the summer break, along with his childhood friend.

"He's done this before," the brunette rolled his eyes. "He'll come back, he always does, Faye."

"But what if he doesn't?" Faye stressed. "What if the Ackerman family got him and Armin? As well as anyone else?" Grisha rolled his eyes though seemed to consider his litter sister's point of view on the topic.

Maybe she had a point, he thought. The Ackermans were known to be a bit... odd. There was one part of him, though, that seemed to fight with what he supposedly knew about the Ackerman family. No, the Ackermans aren't like that! They're kind, caring individuals who could do no harm!

"I'm not going near that bloody property, Faye," Grisha said with a sense of finality. You can go and investigate on your own if that's going to set your mind at ease." Faye glared at her older brother before turning on her heel and leaving for the Ackerman house across the street. If Grisha wasn't going to do anything then she'll do it herself.

Upon arrival to the house, it was clear to the brunette that the door was unlocked. Weird the door is unlocked, she thought as she entered before heading upstairs to look around some more. However, when she got to the bedroom at the end of the corridor with the name plaque displaying the name 'Levi' in an elegant handwriting, she noticed how noises of... something was coming from inside.

"Should I go in?" Faye mumbled to herself. Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, Faye silently turned the handle and opened the door. What she saw broke her heart.

On the bed was a naked Armin and Eren, being used roughly by a ravenette who had their back to her. Moving forward, Faye immediately jumped into action. Shoving the ravenette away from her nephew and her nephew's best friend, she held him down. The teenager beneath Faye, Levi, was enraged.

"What are you doing?!" he shouted, struggling against her. "They're mine! They belong to me!"

"Eren is my nephew," Faye snapped as she cuffed Levi's wrists together. "He does not belong to you, nor does Armin. They belong to no one but themselves."

Levi glared at the woman before him, rolling his eyes before starting to smirk. "Sure, sure," he nodded. "But... Why not join us, Officer Jaeger?" The adult paused, seeming to consider it before shaking her head. Levi grew angered.

Why didn't that work?! He thought angrily as he sat himself up before realising how it would only work if she trusted him. Damn it. How do I get one of the most respected police officers in town to trust me? Eren could tell me, but I don't think Officer Jaeger would enjoy seeing that.. What else could I do? I know...

"Say, what would you do if I let Eren and Armin go right now?" he asked, tilting his head to the side as Faye headed towards Eren and Armin who were still under the impression their dicks were being played with.

After a moment of tense silence, Faye finally spoke up. "Still arrest you," she said. Levi sighed. "But it may be a lesser sentence if I mention how you willingly participated."

"And if I don't?"

"Well, you could look at say... ten years instead of the six." Faye replied, sizing Levi with a harsh glare. "Now, are you going to come quietly, or will I be made to use force?" Levi just chuckled, pushing himself up onto his knees.

"I would like to see you try, doll," he smirked. Faye glared before glancing back at Eren and Armin, the two of them moaning and groaning in unison. "Oh? I see you've noticed my toys, have you? Well, they're quite a treat. Let me show you."