Chapter 06

It was halfway through the summer break and Eren had yet to contact Mikasa or Armin. He promised, Mikasa thought as she glared at her phone screen, waiting for it to light up with the text Eren had promised to send. It had been 53 days since she had last spoken or seen Eren and she was starting to get worried, as were the rest of their friend group. "Anything on your end?" Mikasa asked as she met up with Armin and the others. The others being Hange, Sasha, Connie, Jean, Erwin, and Historia.

"No," Armin sighed. "It might be best to go to the Ackerman house, just in case." Mikasa didn't want to, didn't want to believe that Levi would go down that route. She knew he liked Eren but was hoping to god that Eren had gone on a last-minute family trip with his family and forgot to tell them. "Mikasa?"

"We probably should," she sighed. Armin nodded and so the group of eight headed towards the Ackerman house which was conveniently across from the Jaeger house. Once they arrived, they had the strongest among them, Erwin, try to open the door. Surprisingly the door was unlocked, granting them entrance without having to pick the lock or bust down the door.

"This isn't a good sign," mumbled Hange as they looked around. The others all agreed, glancing around the house. It was in pristine condition, which was unsurprising. Levi had always been a sort of clean freak, even as a toddler according to Hange and Erwin who had both known him the longest. "So how are we going about this then?"

"Hange, Erwin, you two go look in the basement. Sasha, Connie, you two go look on one side of the downstairs. Historia, Jean, you two look on the other side. Armin and I will look upstairs." Everyone agreed and headed to their given areas.

"What if we do find him here?" Armin murmured as they checked the bathroom but found no sign of him. Mikasa shrugged as they headed into what seemed to be Levi's room if the label on the door was any sign. As she entered, Mikasa gasped. There, on the bed, was her best friend. What made it confusing, however, was the fact that he was naked and looked like he was being fucked. "Eren!?" It didn't seem as though Eren heard Armin, the boy moaning and groaning on the bed. "What do we..." Armin paused, biting his lip as he watched the boy on the bed.

"I'll get the others; you stay here and keep an eye on him." Mikasa ordered. Armin nodded, watching as she left before he quickly shut the door and locked it. Moving closer to where Eren lay, the blonde stifled a groan when he saw how his cock was standing at full mast, seemingly stuck. Armin knew Mikasa would take a while, the Ackerman house was pretty big, so he took his chance and started to stroke his best friend's cock, watching as he made all sorts of sexual noises.

"That's a good boy, Eren," Armin found himself whispering, getting onto the bed, and pulling his pants down. He gently took a hold of Eren's right hand that was messing with his nipples and guided it up and down his cock, moaning as he did so. "Faster, Eren." He groaned, feeling himself lose himself in pleasure. Levi was in his ensuite, the door now wide open, watching the situation with a wide grin on his face. "Oh, Eren!"

"Armin, I'm back!" Mikasa shouted through the door. Armin fell silent, hoping she would go away. "Armin? Why's the door locked?" Still, Armin gave no response as Eren continued to moan and groan, thumb running over the head of Armin's cock, earning a groan as he folded over in a way that made him almost lay flat on top of Eren. "Armi-" Mikasa cut herself off, falling silent before the sounds of footsteps could be heard leaving the landing and a door shutting soon after.

"Eren," Armin groaned, left hand caressing the teen's waist. "Eren, you almost got-" Armin moaned as he felt a lean finger be shoved up his ass.

"My, my, you seem very excited, Armin," Levi purred, moving his finger around in the blonde's ass as Eren continued to assault Armin's cock. "Slave, I want you to make Armin cum just by using your right hand."

"Yes, Daddy," he murmured, his right hand now jerking Armin off as Levi started to move his finger in and out of Armin's ass.

"Do you like this, Armin?" Levi asked softly, kneeling beside the blonde who was now trembling. "Do you want more pleasure? I can make you feel so much pleasure, slut." Armin whimpered, tensing slightly. Levi noticed and placed his thumb over the tip of Armin's cock.

"P-Please," he whispered.

"Please what, slut?" Levi teased, finger quickly finding Armin's prostate and massaging it. Armin almost broke right then and there, moaning loudly. Levi chuckled, starting to kiss his neck.

"Mm," Armin moaned, leaning his head a certain way to give Levi more skin to nip at.

"So you do enjoy this. Then you'll enjoy so much more soon, slut." Levi grinned. "Slave, stop." Slave stopped, pulling his hand away. Armin whined, grabbing Eren's hand and jerking himself off with it. Levi noticed and laughed. "So deprived, aren't you, slut?" Armin couldn't care anymore; he just wanted a release. Not only that, but he wanted to be used for someone else's sexual pleasures. "Listen to my words Armin. The more you use Slave's hand to jerk off, the more blank your mind becomes. You enjoy this, you become hornier because of this." Armin started going faster, eyes rolling. "You allow me to think for you, to talk for you. You're just a fuck toy, only able to make sound, isn't that right?" Armin whimpered and moaned, his whole body moving with every jerk of Slave's hand. "Good boy, Armin. Good boy fills you with so much pleasure, makes you so horny." Another moan escaped Armin's mouth, louder than the last. "As you continue to jerk off, you realise you can't cum. No matter how hard you try, you just can't. But that's fine. You don't need to cum. All you need is Daddy and Slave, fucking you or you fucking us to be satiated. You realise now that you've jerked yourself so much you can't think at all. Can't remember your name, but I remember. It's Slut." Armin nodded. No, not Armin, Slut. "Slut deserves a good fucking, don't you think? Let Daddy fuck you, Slut."

Slut nodded, letting go of Slave's hand though it stayed on his cock and going on all fours with his ass in the air. Levi grinned, quickly pulling out his finger and shoving his cock into Slut's ass. Slut moaned like a porn star, squeezing Slave's cock who moaned, starting to jerk the blonde off.

"Good boy, Slut," Slut moaned, leaning backwards against Levi as he continued to fuck into his tight little ass. "Good lad, Slave." Slave also moaned, squeezing Slut's cock to show his pleasure which in turn made Slut clench around Levi's cock. "Oh, Slut! Slut, you're a good boy. You're Daddy's good boy." Slut just grunted, turning, and taking Slave's cock into his mouth. "Good boy."

"S-Slut!" Slave moaned, eyes rolling as his cock was sucked. Slut ignored him, sucking desperately on the brunette's cock, using his hands to finger Slave's asshole. "Slut!" he yelped, wrapping his legs around Slut's waist, pulling him closer and giving Slut better access to his hole. Levi noticed and quickly moved them all so that Slut was directly on top of Slave's cock with Levi still behind him, pounding into him like there was no tomorrow.

~

Word Count: 1303