Hi Kelly..

Next day:
Stella: Kelly wake up!

Kelly: Hmm?

Stella: KELLY SEVERIDE! She yelled at him.

Kelly: What!? He shouted.

Stella: Do you know what time it is?

Kelly: No?

Stella: We have shift at 7! And it's 6:45!

Kelly: Oh no. He scramble out of bed.

Stella: I'll give you time to get ready I'm going to drop the kids of at daycare.

Kelly: Okay yeah. She put the babies in the car.
_______________________
Stella: Bcs where late!

Ella: Mommy don't leave me!

Stella: Aunty Grace or daddy will pick you up later I promise or you can go by aunty Cindy's house and play with Annabelle.

Ella: ANNABELLE! She screamed in excitement.

Stella: Okay yeah mommy will give you guys ice cream when I get home from work okay?

Babies: Otay. They arrive at daycare.

Nanny: Hi babies.

Ella: Mommy?

Stella: Honey plz? You have your sis and your brother.

Elijah: Come Ella. He grab her hand as they headed inside and headed to the toy section.

Stella: Thank you, I'm running late so I have to go every thing are in there bag.

Nanny: Okay. Stella drove back for Kelly as he went back to sleep. She headed upstairs panting.

Stella: Kelly!

Kelly: Hmm?

Stella: BOY WAKE UP! WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS NOW GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP! She yell at him. Kelly gaps.

Kelly: You called me lazy?

Stella: Comeee! She grab his hand as they headed to the firehouse.

At the firehouse:
Kelly and Stella ran in the firehouse panting. Everyone look at them like "What the hell"

Herrmann: Morning late birds.

Stella: We're sorry the kids wouldn't go, well Ella didn't want to go and mister lazy butt wouldn't get up out of bed.

Kelly: Girl chill I was exhausted.

Stella: No one told you to stayed up all night playing games with Casey.

Casey: Me!? He wanted to play so I stood up.

Stella: Till mid night?

Kelly: Yeah we're doing that again tomorrow night.

Casey: Sure thing!

Sylvie: Girls when last we got out of town?

Stella: Idk.

Violet: This time invite me.

Grace: With Ella and Ellie time since there girls.

Stella: If there's a bad call can you collect them for me? Bcs they still calling you grape and all that shit so plz? Everyone laugh.

Grace: Course.

Stella: Thanks. She headed to the locker room.

Kelly: Still calling her grape huh?

Stella: Yeah. Stella put on her lip gloss posing in the mirror she had in her locker. Kelly walk over to her and saw her posing.

Kelly: What are you doing?