Losing you would be the end of me

They rush Stella into immediate surgery. Kelly sniff trying to hold his tears in. Sarah walk in from school as Cindy had the babies.

Sarah: How is she?

Kelly: They took her back to surgery.. But mom is strong she's go to make it like she always do.. They hug as Grace walk up to them.

Grace: What happened??

Kelly: They had to take her back to surgery but she's going to be fine..

Grace: Yup Stella's strong.

20 minutes later:
Sarah was playing video games on her Ipad as Kelly was watching her.. They we're waiting for Stella's surgery to finish up.

Stella's spirit: Kelly go and get something to eat I'll be fine.

Kelly's mind: I can't eat when your like this I need you to be okay.

Stella's spirit: Do you need me to come with you?

Kelly's mind: Yeah.

Stella's spirit: Okay well get Sarah up and go to where ever I'm going to be in the car waiting for you guys..

Kelly: Sarah lets go and get something to eat mom is watching us.

Sarah: What do you mean she's watching us?

Kelly: She's here in spirit I can hear her talking to me that's why I was daydreaming last time..

Sarah: Stop lying dad there's no way she can hear us.

Kelly: Yes Sarah believe me in fact when she wakes up question her.

At KFC drive- thru:
Man: Hello?

Kelly: Hi can I get two large fries, two piece chicken and two sprites?

Stella's spirit: What about me??

Kelly's mind: Shhhh.

Man: That'll be $29.39.

Kelly: Okay thanks..

Stella's spirit: How rude of you babe.

Kelly's mind: Your a ghost you can't eat. He laugh.

Sarah: What are you laughing at?

Kelly: Nothing..

Sarah: Dad mom isn't here.

Kelly: Yes she is! They collect there order heading back to the hospital.

At med:
Natalie was examining Stella as she was still in a coma. Kelly's eyes filled with tears so did Sarah's.

Stella's spirit: Kelly stop crying I'm fine you just got to wait till I wake up which isn't bad.. I know losing the baby might be hard but..

Kelly's mind: You fainted as when I told you that you weren't pregnant anymore what the hell happened to you??

Stella's spirit: I don't know but don't be mad at me okay? Your going to make me cry..

Kelly's mind: Babe I'm sorry.

Stella's spirit: It's okay but what do we do now?

Kelly's mind: I'm going to think about you and the baby I really wanted to have another one I thought it was the right time but it wasn't I guess..

Stella's spirit: Don't say that babe we'll have another baby soon just don't stress about it but we have 5 kids now let's just worry about them for now.

Kelly's mind: Yeah 5 kids and if you go I'll be lonely as fuck.

Stella's spirit: Haha Kelly I'm not going to go and leave you.