I- woah.. Your saying I'm jealous

Few days later:
Kelly and Stella we're fighting for the last few days. Stella was getting sick and fed up of Kelly. She moved into the guest room. It's currently 11:48am as Stella was making a sandwich.

Kelly: Hey..

Stella: Don't come apologizing to me Kelly! I can't believe you think that we're dating again.

Kelly: I didn't-

Stella: Yes you did you think that me and him are dating.. I think your just jealous so can you stop? And just leave me alone?

Kelly: I- woah.. Your saying I'm jealous?

Stella: Maybe you are.

Sarah: Guys stop fighting!

Kelly: We're not taking advise from a 11 year old.

Sarah: Why not, Kelly? Stella look at her shock.

Kelly: Ohh so your calling me that now huh? Well your grounded!

Sarah: Oh yeah you can't ground me bcs your aren't my real dad! Kelly look at her shock.

Kelly: Woah..

Stella: Don't look at me! I have nothing to do with this so before you come at me you maybe wanna nvm..

Ellie: Daddy stop shouting at my mommy. She ring a bite in Kelly's leg as he slap her around her feet.

Kelly: Don't..

Stella: Guys stop!

Shaylynn: Mommyyyyyyyyy!

Stella: Whattttttt? Shaylynn giggled as Stella pick her up.

Kelly: I'm done I'm leaving and going to find my own place to stay at?

Stella: No your not.. Grace is coming here to get me and your going to watch over these.

Kelly: And why are you leaving them with me? They clearly don't love me anymore.

Kids: Because you treat mommy bad and we will not stand here and let you do it! There voice raise at him.

Kelly: I-

Stella: Guys don't be like that..

Sarah: It's true mom I wanna come with you.

Ella: Me too momma.

Ellie: I wanna stay here.

Elijah: Me too with iPad.

Shaylynn: Me go mama.

Stella: What no!

Sarah: Please take us! Kelly and Stella look at each other.

Stella: Fine. They ran upstairs packing as Kelly followed Stella into her room.

Kelly: Are you really leaving?

Stella: Please don't try and convince me to stay because you tired doing this before.

Kelly: So that means your going look for someone to hook up with?

Stella: I'm carrying a baby Kelly! She zip her bag up.

Kelly: And why do you wanna do this while being pregnant? Look I still care about you! And I'm not going to see someone else.. I'm going to stay here with the babies..

Stella: Ah yeah sure.

Kelly: Does that mean you'll stop talking to me?

Stella: Nope.

Kelly: Ah okay.

Stella: Are you going to miss me?

Kelly: I guess..