I'm 16 weeks pregnant haha

One week later:
Kelly: Hey so umm Ella's playing with everyone now huh?

Stella: Yup finally took her a week haha.

Kelly: Hey umm can we not be apart from each other? I want us to be happy again..

Stella: Really?

Kelly: Yes. Stella grab him by his shirt kissing him which Grace and Luke saw..

Grace: You guys are together again..? Everyone cheered..

Stella: Well not quite just yet.. She look at Kelly as he nodded.

Kelly: Yeah.. He grab her hand kissing it as they headed to their office.

Stella: I have lots of paperwork..

Kelly: Damn haha.

Stella: Ah can you do it for me?

Kelly: Your kidding me right?

Stella: Bro just do it okay?

Kelly: I can't write like you!

Stella: Ugh fine! She signed as Kelly place her to sit down on his lap.

Kelly: Your comfy now please do your paperwork.

1 hour later:
Stella: Finally! I'm done Kelly! She cheered.

Kelly: I see.. He laugh.

Stella: What do you think the baby would be? A boy or a girl?

Kelly: I want a boy but I'm okay with anything, what do you think it will be?

Stella: A girl, I want a girl then a boy..

Kelly: Damn, well I'm prepared to get you pregnant with those kids haha.

Stella: Hehehe. They laugh.

Kelly: You know being your friend is kinda fun and cute.

Stella: Yeah I think so too. They look at each other as they kissed.

Kelly: I'm sorry for blaming you on cheated on me.. I mean ever since he got back here you two we're very close..

Stella: I never told you why.. So it's kinds my fault we broke up Kelly..

Kelly: What do you mean?

Stella: He had a wife and that little girl he has I don't remember her name but oh yeah Lucy he wanted us to adopt her bcs he wants to kill himself.. I- I knew you would of be mad so I didn't worry about telling you. She sniff.

Kelly: Baby I- you could of told me.. I wouldn't be mad.. In fact I wouldn't be worried about adopting another kid but that's to much for us..

Stella: I agree that's the second reason I didn't wanna say anything.. I'm sorry Kelly..

Kelly: Hey don't apologize babe. He laid her head on his neck. She grab his hand placing it on her stomach.

Stella: Our last baby Kelly?

Kelly: No! I want at least two more. A girl and a boy.

Stella: Aww that's a lot of kids baby..

Kelly: It's okay if you don't want too. Then Sarah knock on the door.

Stella: Come in. Sarah open the door.

Kelly: Hey you why aren't you at school?

Sarah: I forgot to give you guys the letter to go on the tour with the school now everyone is gone and I'm left here.. She signed.

Stella: Ohh baby let me see the letter.. Sarah give her the letter as Stella read it.

Kelly: Aww a trip to the Aquarium..