An unexpected surprise

Few days later:
It's October 5th only 7 more days until the babies are a year old. It's currently 7:27 and Kelly and Stella we're getting ready for shift.

Ella: We don't wanna go!

Ellie: Yeah we wanna go with you.

Elijah: Pewsae?

Stella: Guys..

Kelly: Today is shift and we are not letting you guys run around like this.

Stella: Or daycare it is.

Ella: No daycare mommy!

Stella: Fine let's go.

Kelly: Baby do you want me to put a diaper on you? On night times? He laugh.

Stella: Eh whatever sure I'll like one but note sure I'll fit in it. She laugh.

Kelly: I'll put a couple for you, haha.

Stella: No! I don't Kelly no!

Kelly: I'm just kidding lol but you we're up the whole night.

Stella: I know and it's exhausting. She signed laying on the bed.

Kelly: Come on mama we're early wanna sleep a bit? I'll wake up when it's time.

Stella: No it's 7:27 shift started 27 minutes ago. She got up heading downstairs. Kelly grab her hand for safety as the babies followed behind them.

Kelly: Let's go guys grab your bags. They grab there bag heading outside by the car.

Stella: Let's take yours.

Kelly: Are you sure?

Stella: Yes Kelly or I'll walk.

Kelly: Okay then let's do that. They ended up walking to the firehouse.

At the firehouse:
Casey: You guys are late.

Kelly: Aww well Stella isn't feeling well we're sorry.

Casey: She could of stayed home you as well. He said walking to the chief's office.

Stella: I don't wanna go home Kelly don't even force me too.

Kelly: I'm not going to mama. They kissed heading inside seeing Brett there with baby Jaxson.

Brett: Hey girl.

Stella: Hi.

Brett: How are you?

Stella: Okay. She left as the babies followed her.

Grace: Is she okay?

Kelly: No she isn't getting enough sleep on nights.

Grace: Awe.

Kelly: She's always running in the bathroom every night not sleeping, she's always in the bedroom and stuff but I'm worried about her.

Grace: Awe the baby is resting on her bladder but after she gives birth she'll be okay back to her old self.

Kelly: I hope so. He headed to the locker room butting right on Stella and the babies.

Stella: To the bathroom I go.

Kelly: Babe you need rest.

Stella: I know that.

Kelly: Guys come with me. They followed him climbing up on the bunk.

Ellie: Something to do.

Kelly: You guys wanna color?

Babies: Yay!