Woah big aeroplane

Few days later:
1:00pm:
At the Severide's:
Elijah: Big plane oooooo! He said flying his airplane in the air.

Kelly: Babe I know there kids but I'm getting bored just watching kids movies all day. They laugh.

Stella: I'm glad to know I'm not the only one, we should by them each a device an Ipad or something download games to play and stuff.

Kelly: Finally yes for there birthday its only 4 more days so lets start preparing there birthday party.

Stella: Yeah and what else? Knew shoes, clothes, more toys but we need baby clothes for Shaylynn too and a bed and stuff.

Kelly: It's cute how the babies still use there pacifier on night times.

Stella: Yeah but they aren't babies like now they old enough now.

Kelly: I guess. He kiss her cheek pulling her by the couch.

Stella: Stop.

Kelly: How does this sound? We go to the airport and watch the planes coming in and going out. And as he said that a plane passed over the house. It was about to land at the airport. The babies quickly headed outside looking in the sky.

Ella: Big plane!

Elijah: Woah big aeroplane!

Kelly: Aww.

Ellie: We wanna see it land.

Ella: Oh land. She said making them all laugh.

Kelly: Baby?

Stella: Yeah?

Kelly: Do you wanna go to the airport to see the airplanes come in and go out?

Stella: Ah no, you guys go without me.

Kelly: But why? Don't you wanna come with us?

Stella: Yeah just give me a minute to change. She headed upstairs changing into her hoodie and short pants. She headed back downstairs as Kelly give her a kiss before leaving.

At the airport:
Ellie: Big plane a come down?

Kelly: Yes baby it's coming down.

Ella: Let's go in one.

Stella: We will soon probably next year..

Kelly: Why?

Stella: I'm sorry but I'm not traveling while being pregnant.

Kelly: Whatever, yes babies we're going next year soon you can have your baby sissy there.

Ella: Baby sister dude. Stella laugh as Kelly give her a look.

Stella: Ahem..

Kelly: Aunt Katie will be here soon no worries.

Ella: No no no! No aunt Katie.

Kelly: Why not?

Stella: Remember she doesn't like curtain people.

Kelly: Oh come on Ella! Ella started to cry as Stella look at Kelly.

Stella: You just had to huh?

Kelly: I'm sorry and I'm sorry Ella.

Ella: No! Bad daddy.

Stella: Aww. Ella cried. Stella grab Ella rubbing her back calming her down.

Kelly: I'm a terrible father I'm I?

Stella: No baby don't say that, your just a little mad bcs Ella doesn't like your sister but it's okay she'll get over it soon.. I hope.

Kelly: Yeah but..