Grace and Violet babysitting the kids- requested

Kelly's pov:
Today I'm going to ask Grace and Violet to babysit the baby for 3 days. I wanted to take Stella out bcs we both don't spend much time together now with the triplets. It was 6:25pm and Stella is still asleep. I decided to go call Grace to ask her. I headed downstairs and dialed Grace's number.

On the phone call with Grace:
Grace: Hey Kelly what's up?

Kelly: Hey, will you be willing to babysit the babies for three days-

Grace: Yesss! Omg! Yesss plz! She shouted in excitement as they both laugh.

Kelly: Okay I wanna take Stella out since we don't spend lots of time together but I'll pay-

Grace: Don't worry about it, me and Violet are together since Luke left for work overseas and Sylvie and Casey are visiting there nieces and nephews so yeah it's all cool.

Kelly: Okay thanks Grace for keeping them I really appreciate it.

Grace: No problem Kelly bye!

Kelly: Bye!

Grace: Wait when are you bringing them?

Kelly: Today or tomorrow?

Grace: Today.

Kelly: I'll bring them the next 4 hours.

Grace: Okay I'll clean up and grab some baby things-

Kelly: Nope! They have everything they need only thing they don't have is there crib.

Grace: Well they will have to fit in one bcs that's all we have here. They laugh.

Kelly: Okay I can hear Stella waking up so I'll see you in a couple of hours.

Grace: Okay bye!

Kelly: Bye!
End of phone call.

Stella: Kelly?

Kelly: Yeah?

Stella: Where are you? Don't even think about scaring me.

Kelly: No I'm right here. I walk in the bedroom as Stella was sat up on the bed. Her eyes were still a little shut down but I can tell she just woke up.. Obviously.

Stella: What were you doing?

Kelly: I was on a phone call. He laid next to her as she laid on him.

Stella: Ohh. She rub her eyes.

Kelly: I have a surprise for you but I'm not going to tell you.

Stella: Bcs it's a "surprise." She rolled her eyes.

Kelly: Yes. He kissed her head playing with her hair.

Stella: Stop it's to early.

Kelly: I'm just playing with it gosh. He rolled his eyes.

Stella: Rude well I'm going to make break-

Kelly: No your not I am going to make you breakfast. She got up heading out the bedroom. He grab her hand pulling her back .

Stella: No! It's to early to play Kelly.

Kelly: Sit down! I'm making you breakfast! And it's not to early to do anything! He said almost shouting at her.

Stella: I'm sorry.

Kelly: It's okay. He sat behind her as he massage her shoulders.

Stella: Mmm.

Kelly: Sit here I'm going to make you breakfast. He left few kisses on her neck.

Stella: Aww really?