Rebecca Donna Boden

Few weeks later:
Kelly: Are you ready to go?

Stella: Yeah no I don't wanna be chief assistant! This is all that bitch fault.

Kelly: Don't say that baby-

Stella: But I have to why is this still happening? She rolled her eyes. You know what I don't even wanna go work anymore.

Kelly: But Stella you have too, please just come. He grab her hand headed downstairs.

Stella: No Kelly I don't want to.

Kelly: Come.

At the firehouse:
Stella: Eww Kelly no, I'm not going to sick there I don't what to go work here!

Kelly: Stells what's wrong with you? She slap him before leaving. She headed to their office before dropping her bag and and sitting on her bunk. Kelly walk in sitting next to her.

Stella: Just leave me alone.

Kelly: No! If you don't wanna work for chief assistant then do paperwork the whole day.

Stella: Sure I prefer that.

Kelly: Okay well you rest a little bit.

Stella: No I'm good I don't need rest.

Kelly: Okay well ima just sit here and wait for a call to come- But he got caught of by the bells "Truck 81 ambo 61." Need of assistance Georgia State Park.

Stella: Ugh. Kelly grab her hand as she sat on him laying in his neck.

Kelly: Don't worry baby I won't mind if no calls come through for squad.

Stella: Why you would don't wanna-

Kelly: Bcs I rather stay with you. They look at each other.

Stella: Why?

Grace: Hey sorry for being late.

Stella: Uhm I'm not the lieutenant.

Grace: Oh no who is?

Kelly: Lieutenant Jensen..?

Stella and Grace: What!?

Kelly: Yeah he is your replacement.

Stella: Why him!?

Kelly: Idk.

Stella: Omg..

Grace: I had to go for Cam since she didn't feel good now I have to tell Lieutenant Jensen that!? Bro this is some-

Stella: Not lieutenant Jensen Lieutenant fat ass bitch! They all laugh.

Grace: Well you tell him that and ima just tell chief I wanna go home cuz there's no way I'm staying here with him.

Gallo: Yeah he's kinda cool..

Stella: You'll say that bcs you aren't a girl.

Luke: He's coming. Stella quickly got of off Kelly standing with truck.

Jensen: Oh look who it is.

Stella: Look dude don't start your shit cuz I'm not in the mood.

Jensen: Ohh well truck let's go do some drills. He left as they all look at Stella.

Grace: No no no.

Stella: Go! She took Camilla from Grace taking the baby bag.

Grace: I don't want to and you know. She whisper in her air "And I'm carrying a baby."

Stella: Tell him that.

Grace: Okay well try feeding her the bottle is in her bag with her tea.

Stella: Aww okay. Truck left.