Decorating and buying some things for Sarah

One week later:
Shaylynn is 1 week old. Sarah had gotten accustomed to the house. She's been having nightmares but Kelly and Stella we're always by her side. It's December 14th 9:35am at the Severide's.

Kelly: Hey babe wake up.

Stella: Baby!

Kelly: We have 5 kids to take care of now. 

Stella: Ugh okay but I'm sleepy.

Kelly: I just fed the babies, Sarah is playing with them now.

Stella: Aww okay bunk bed? In case if she wants to sleep of with anyone?

Kelly: Of course, plus the room is big.

Stella: Yeah. He went to leave. Baby?

Kelly: Yeah? She got down kissing him aggressively.

Stella: Pick me up please. He pick her up before heading downstairs.

Kelly: Let's work out next month and it's soon Christmas yay!

Stella: Aww.

Babies: Mommy!

Stella: Hey! They all ran to her including Sarah.

Kelly: Aww, babe- But Shaylynn started to cry.

Stella: Ah she's probably hungry can you grab me the blanket I don't want her to throw up on me. Kelly laugh before putting the blanket on her shoulder. She pick Shaylynn up tapping her back.

Sarah: I learn cool things mom look. She did a flip.

Ellie: Woah can I do that?

Kelly: No you can not she's flexible your not you may break your bones hurting yourself.

Ella: No look. Ella put her hands on the floor spreading her legs as she look under her legs.

Kelly: That's cool.

Ellie: We can do a split. Ella and Ellie did a split.

Stella: I can do that but last week I just had a baby so I'm not going to do that.

Sarah: Same.

Kelly: Yup. Stella nurse Shay.

Stella: Did you guys eat already? They replied saying no.

Kelly: I fed the babies and Sarah what are you talking about?

Sarah: Mommy? Can I have something else to eat I'm still hungry.. Dad never use to fed me he starves me out. She cried.

Stella: Awe baby don't worry about him I'll give you something else to eat eat as much as you want see fill your stomach.

Kelly: Aww I'm sorry.

Stella: She didn't mean you when she said dad she meant our dad right?

Sarah: Mhm.

Kelly: Sarah call me daddy bcs I'm getting confused when you say dad.

Sarah: Okay. Kelly place Sarah on the counter as the babies ride their tricycles around.

Ella: Come Sara you can have a ride.

Kelly: That's very sweet of you baby but Sarah is to big to be on that that's for your size I'll buy Sarah a bike to ride around today don't be sad.

Ella: Okay daddy.

Sarah: Really? You'll buy me a bicycle.

Stella: Babe you know what I'll drink now? A pumpkin spice latte. Kelly laugh.

Kelly: Your something else you know haha.

Sarah: What's a pumpkin spice latte?

Stella: It's like a drink you have on Halloween..