I'm sorry Part 8

Akeno POV

I can't believe what I just heard.

Akeno: "Rias... What is Issei talking about?"

Issei POV

Issei: "Yeah Rias... Why don't you tell everyone what I'm talking about."

Rias: "Issei I tol-"

Issei: "Don't act a fool now Rias... I know everything... Kiba told me that you and Koneko were debating about whether to save me or let me die... I'm not stupid Rias... Did you really think I wouldn't figure out? Why? Why did you let me die when you could have saved me... All this, none of it would have happened if you had just saved me... So why?"

Rias: "I-I couldn't Issei... If had saved you we wouldn't have been able to be together... It was the logical choice to let her kill you and then reincarnate you as a devil."

Issei: "Logical choice?... How about the sensible choice Rias, where I wouldn't have died! and Asia would still be alive right now?"

Rias: "I didn't think tha-"

Issei: "Ohh Bullshit! You could've saved her and you know it Rias... You're just a selfish, spoilt little brat... You don't care about anyone around you, you don't care about their feelings... It's just a game to you... As long as you get what you want you don't care what happens to everyone else right?"

Rias: "No that's not true, I do care about you guys."

Issei: "No you don't. If you did care you would've saved me. If you did care you would've saved Asia without hesitation... And Akeno, don't act like you didn't know any of this... You're the Queen of her Peerage, how could you not."

Akeno: "Issei I didn't know about this I swear."

Issei: "I don't know if I can believe you."

Rias: "Akeno didn't know."

Issei: "What?"

Rias: "Akeno didn't know about this! She wouldn't have let you die if she knew. That's why I didn't tell her."

Issei: "Akeno I'm sorry, I didn-"

Akeno: "No, it's fine... I'm just gonna leave for now."

Issei: "No, Akeno wait"

She flew off without even looking back. I blamed the one person that was on my side and I'll never be able to forgive myself for that. I wasn't even angry anymore, I was just embarrassed that I could blame her when she didn't do anything wrong. I felt like crying, I felt like screaming.
I fell down to my knees and so, I did. I cried my eyes out to the fact that I had just lost Akeno, Rias let me die and none of the people that I thought were my friends told me about it.

Rias: "Ohh Issei, I'm sorry."

She ran towards me trying to hug me, but I stood up and pushed her away.

Rias: "Issei, what are you..."

Issei: "Don't come near me ever again Rias... I never want to see you, we're through."

Rias: "Issei I'm sorry, please just let me explain."

Issei: "There's no point in explaining Rias. You let me die and there's nothing you could say that would justify that. Now I'm going to look for Akeno and apologize and hope that she will forgive me, good bye."

Rias: "(with tears in her eyes)NO ISSEI WAIT PLEASE COME BACK!"

I left and didn't even think of looking back, the only thing on my mind was Akeno. I have to apologize to her and make up, what I did was wrong. I just hope she can forgive me...

Chapter end

Authors note: Sorry for the short Chapter.