I'm Sorry #2 - Part 9

ISSEI POV

I had left Rias alone, and went ahead to look for Akeno. To be honest I had never felt a more agonizing pain in my heart than I did at that moment. I had accused the one person that never betrayed me, I had fallen for schemes and bullshit from the person that I had loved most. My mind was lost and I didn't know what to do, but finding Akeno was my top priority at the moment.

Issei: "Akeno!!!... Where are you, Akeno!!!... Please come back, I need to apologize to you, I never meant to hurt you, I thought you knew about what happened... I'm so sorry for blaming you because of my own inability to see through Rias' lies.. I need to speak to you, Akeno!!!... (Whispers) Please, come back..."

I had looked all over the city for Akeno but, I couldn't find her anywhere, after a while Xenovia had come to help me look for her.

Xenovia:" Akeno!!! Where are you, please come back!... "
Issei:" Xenovia? What are you doing here?"

Xenovia:"I'm here to help you look for Akeno, she's my friend to Issei..."

Issei:" Thank you Xenovia,  but I doubt she'll come back, I hurt her too much this time around,  there's no way she'd forgive me after this..."

Xenovia:"Ohh Shut up Issei, you know she loves you right, why wouldn't she forgive you?"

Xenovia and I had searched the whole night through looking for Akeno,but we couldn't find her. We searched all the way into the morning and still, nothing.

Xenovia:" Issei, maybe she's at home, we haven't checked there yet and it's very likely that she just went home to cool off."

Issei:" Why would she go home Xenovia? Why would she go to the place where everyone would be, where she would see everyone, where she would see me?"

Xenovia:" Ohh Issei..."

Issei:" You can go home if you want to Xenovia, I'm going to keep looking for her."

Xenovia:" But Issei I-"

Issei:" Just go Xenovia, I want to be alone, I'll see you at home."

Xenovia:" Issei wait..."

I spread my wings and flew off in further search of Akeno, leaving Xenovia where she was. I felt bad for being so harsh on her butI need to find Akeno right now and speak to her, I need to apologize to her.
I owe her that.

XENOVIA POV

Issei flew off, leaving me here on my own. I can't say that I know how he feels, but I understand his regret for trearing Akeno so badly, I hope he finds her. I should go home. So I flew off.

I got home and I was surprised, but as I expected, Akeno was sitting there, waiting for Issei.

Xenovia:" Akeno? Ohh Akeno, where have you been? Issei and I have been worried sick and searching for you."

Akeno:" I'm sorry Xenovia, I just needed to clear my head after everything that happened."

Xenovia:" That's okay, you're here, that's all that matters. I'll go get Issei and tell him that you're here."

Akeno:" Issei's still out there? On his own?"

Xenovia:" He took off and left me behind, he went looking for you."

Akeno:" Ohh no, Raynare is still out there isn't she? He can't be out on his own."

Akeno has a point, so she and I took off in a hurry in search of Issei.

Akeno:" Issei!!! Where are you, Issei?!"

Xenovia:" Issei!!! Akeno is here Issei, she was at home. Come back!"

After a while of searching for Issei it got dark. All of a sudden we heard a menacing laugh and a loud metal sound banging in the back of our heads.

Raynare:" Hahahahahahahahahaha, well, If it isn't the little old halfling and her friend. Looking for something? Or should I say someone?"

As she said that Akwno and I saw Issei chained up and hanging from two trees. He had blood all over his body and his face had deep claw marks on it.

Akeno:" Raynare, let go of Issei! I'll kill you if you hurt him!"

Raynare:" Ohh Honey, he's already in pretty bad shape, if you hadn't realised."

Akeno sees Issei.

Akeno:" Issei? Issei!!!!!!!!!!!!"

...To be continued...