Gotta rush it.(Ch 6)

Suns P.O.V.

NO! NO NO NO! MOON SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT! NOW SHE WON'T WANT TO BE WITH ME! S-She won't want to be around me and she won't want anything to do anything with me anymore... I can't be around her, I don't want to make her more upset than what she already is...

I had started avoiding her through the rest of the day, whenever she would come over to me to talk I would quickly run over to a child, helping them do whatever or playing with them, anything to get away.

The end of the day came too soon for my liking. As the children left I felt a hand plant itself on my shoulder. I stiffened and turned my head around and met an icy stare from the one and only Y/n.

I gulped and chuckled as I turned my body around to face her, rubbing the back of my neck, knowing that there was nothing to do and nowhere to hide now, "H-Hey dewdrop, what's with t-the cold eyes?" I asked, laughing awkwardly at the end.

"Look at me." She demanded and I did, meeting her beautiful stone cold E/c as she tapped her foot, her hands on her hips, "WHY have you been ignoring and avoiding me ALL. DAY?" She asked in an irritated tone.

I shuffled my feet and looked down, "W-Well, you see, I uh- I just- Well I- haha... WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TIME!" I shouted and pointed to the wall, "I-IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GET GOING! HAHA!" I laughed again and rushed her out the door.

She planted her feet on the ground, stopping me from moving her any further, "Sundrop." She growled and turned around, panic surging through my system, "Why. Have. You. Been. Avoiding. Me?" She demanded.

I looked away, hoping that she would give up... No luck. She grabbed my arm and yanked me down to the floor, now slamming her boot onto my chest, "Now, I don't like swearing around you, but if you don't tell me why you've been distant all fucking day so help me I will remove all of your favorite limbs!" She shouted and grabbed my nose.

I felt my fans turn on in hopes to cool down my hot temperature that only seemed to get higher the longer she left her foot on me. I gulped and sighed, "W-Well... I was- No, I still AM scared that after what Moon did to you... and that you'd never want to see me again..." I whimpered out and looked away.

"Hey." She spoke softly, her glare now turning soft as she held out her hand, "Get up now." I grabbed her hand and she helped me up, "I understand if you don't want to see me anymore, just, please don't leave, the kids love you and I'd hate to be the-" I was cut off by a harsh yank downwards and a pair of small lips on mine.

My system ignited as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pushing herself harder against me. My eyes widened as she laid her soft lips on my own, her cheeks red along with the tips of her ears and nose.

She pulled away and continued to look into my eyes, sparks of pure excitement rushed through my entire system, over heating my core a bit and causing me to malfunction. I twitched a bit as I stood completely still, my cooling system activating in hopes to suppress the heat that growed inside of me.

Y/n sighed and looked away, "You... You don't like me back... That's okay. I cleaned up the mess so I should be going... Bye Sun." She spoke in a sad voice, snapping me out of my thoughts.

She walked past me and I turned around, grabbing her wrist. She looked at me and I pulled her into another kiss, her lips warm and soft.

I held her close as I kissed her harder, slowly walking to a wall and holding her up onto it. She pulled away, blushing madly and panting. Before she could speak I pulled her into another kiss and licked her bottom lip. She opened up and I explored her mouth, finding out she bites the inside of her cheeks.

We pulled away as a string of thick saliva linked our mouths. Her face was flushed as she panted, her eyes half lidded, a smile forming on her lips as she quickly hugged me.