Stop...(Ch.7)

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL ASSULT, ATTEMPTED RAPE, AND ATTEMPTED MURDER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Enjoy the chapter~

Y/n P.O.V.

It's been a whole week since me, Sun, and Moon have been dating and let me tell you, I've had the time of my life. Sun always kissing on me and holding me, along with... Other things. Let's just say it's been a very exhausting week.

I've been sleeping in the Plex for a bit but I decided to go home today, "But baaaaaaaby! I'll miss you! What will I do?" Sun whined and held onto my waist. I smiled and rubbed his head, "Aww, poor baby~ It's okay lovey, I'll be back tomorrow." Sun groaned and shaked his head, "NOOOOOO!" He yelled and stood up, holding me close.

I rolled my eyes and turned around, cupping his cheek, "My darling dear, how about this? You let me go home and I'll stay the night tomorrow, how does that sound?" I asked and cupped his cheeks with my hands.

He perked up and nodded, kissing me sweetly, "Yes! I'll take it! I'll miss you, my sunshine." He whined and hugged me one more time before I left.

As I left the building, I turned around and saw him fake crying while rubbing his hand on the mesh that surrounded the daycare. I giggled and waved goodbye then blew a kiss.

~Next day~

Sleeping in my own bed made me feel... Lonely, I missed my Sun and Moon, my sweet little daytime nighttime buddie.

I shook my head as I entered the building a little earlier than usual in hopes to spend some more time with my loves.

(Sexual assult starting now!)

I was already dressed up and making my way to the daycare when I heard someone call my name, "Hey, Y/n! Over here!" I turned around and was met with one of my coworkers, his name was Jackson, "Hey! I'd love to chat but I have to-" He cut me off by pressing his index finger to my lips, "Shush girly." He growled and started rubbing my sides, making me uncomfortable, "U-Um, please stop." I whimpered.

I heard something jingle and felt my hands being bound together, "W-Wait! Stop! Please!" He grabbed my throat, "SUN!" I screamed out before I was gagged and dragged away.

I was tossed into the males bathroom and roughly groped, "Holy shit... just as I imagined!" He moaned and took my shirt off, I began to cry as he took my bra off, grabbing my breasts and pinching them.

Please... Someone... Help me.

Moons P.O.V. (It's going to get REAL violent REAL soon)

I was setting up the daycare when I heard Sun's name. I walked out and looked around, only to find no one here. I was going to turn back around when I saw feet disappear into the males bathroom, looking as though they're being dragged... and one of them had a bite mark on the bottom... Oh no. Y/n...

(Flash baaaack~)

"Hey Y/n, what's on the bottom of your shoe?" I asked as I picked it up, "Oh! I used to take care of kids before this job and one of them really like to eat shoes. Little gremlin is what she is. Me and her mom are still friends and we hang out sometimes." She giggled.

I shook my head, "You have a bite mark on your shoe... because of a kid?" I asked and she nodded, "Yep, I miss her sometimes." Y/n smiles.

(End of flashback!)

I opened my eyes and shook away my thoughts. I looked around, the entire place was filled with darkness, perfect. I ripped off the vent seal and crawled through.

As soon as I found the vent-way that led to the bathroom, I saw her naked body, her face tear stained and her monitor smashed to pieces, glass littered the floor.