The End (Finale)

(Y/n) smiled as she walked around the daycare, playing with the kids and making sure no one was hurt.

"Mama! Mama!" She turned around and was tackled into a hug, "What are you doing? Are you being naughty?" She teased and the little girl shook her head, "No mama!" (Y/n) hummed, "I don't know~ I might have to open... The jar." 

She paled, "N-No! Mama please-" (Y/n) turned the invisible top, "It's gettin loose." She warned and the girl tried to get away, "M-MAMA!" The jar was open, "RED HOT ANTS!" (Y/n) yelled, gently pinching her sides, "MAMA- PLEASE I CAN'T- MAMA- BREEEAAATTHHH" The little girl bursts out laughing as (Y/n) continued the assult.

"DADDA! D-DADDA HELP!" She called out, her blonde hair bouncing as she laughed, "Oh, you think dad will save you? Well you're-" "RIGHT!" The little girl was swooped out of my arms and into the air by none other than my husband Sundrop, "Dadda is here again to save the day!" He cheers.

The little girl smiled, "I love you dadda." Sun smiled back at her, "I love you too, now I think it's nap time, let's get you to sleep." The little girl groaned, "5 more minutes! Pleeeeeeease?" She begged, Sun could never say no to his little girl, but one glance at mama and he knew better than to go against her, "I'm sorry sunshine, mama has rules that we have to follow, I also don't want to sleep outside." He shivered at the thought.

The little girl yawned, "But I'm not tired." Sun chuckled, "Yes you are, not off to bet with your brother." Sun set her down in the small room that was repurposed as a makeshift bedroom. Moon was already in there, laying the other child down aswell.

Sun and Moon hummed a song until their kids fell asleep, leaving the room and making their way to their beautiful wife. Moon opened the door but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw what she was wearing, "Hello boys~" She purred seductively.

(Y/n) was wearing a set of black lace lingere, showing off plenty of skin for the two males liking. Moon licked his lips, "Hello dear." He stalked towards her, "Hi beautiful." Sun finally manages to say before quickly making his way over to his wife.

Y/n smiled, "You two have had a long day, how about we... relax?" She looked up at her husband's and they grinned wicked way, "Sounds fun dewdrop."

The rest of the day was spent making love and taking care of their children;

The end.