No...(Ch.10)

Freddy! You're supposed to be on lockdown! Vanessa *Beatboxes out of the room*

I have seen too many of those on my Tiktok, SPEAKING OF! If you want lil spoilers for the next chapters, I post lil teasers on there. Check me out at

Y/n P.O.V.

I backed away from the towering bots, "G-Guys-" I was cut off by a hand around my throat, "Don't be too rough Sun!" Moon scolded and Sun let his grip loosen a bit, "R-Right, sorry sunshine." He apologized and picked me up, holding me in his arms, "But, try not to talk..." Sun chuckled darkly, "You'll need your energy." I blushed furiously.

Sun looked at Moon and they nodded at eachother, "Let's see how long she lasts~" Moon licked his lips.

~Time skip~

I opened my eyes, stretching my sore and aching muscles, holy shit, these guys did a number or two on me.

I shook away my thoughts and tried to get up, only to fall to the floor with a loud thump, my legs giving out instantly.

I saw both of my boyfriends shoot up from the bed and rush over to me, "Sunshine! You shouldn't be up and walking!" Sun panicked and picked me up, setting me back down on the bed, "Let us take care of you today, it's the least we could do since we fucked you up-" "MOON! DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAT!" Sun scolded, making me giggle, "You two are so silly."

I shook my head and cupped their cheeks, "I really wish you could take care of me, but we have work today my loves." I smiled and kissed them on their lips.

Sun whined while Moon scoffed, "We'll just close the daycare then!" Sun shouted and I shook my head, "No, you can't do that, it's not up to us to close it." I sighed.

I checked my phone, "We have to get ready, can uh.. can one of you help me get dressed?" I asked, flustered.

Moon smiled, "I'll help~" He teased and licked his lips. Sun gasped and shook his head, "No! I will! You're just going to do things to her just like how you did last night when we were trying to dress her after her shower!" "She loved it." "She did then, but you can't now!" "Why not?" "Did-" "AHEM!" I cleared my throat loudly, making the two males look at me, "I guess I'll just do it myself." I huffed and stumbled out of bed, trying to keep balance as I made my way over to my dresser, "Can't even have a little help, hmph!" I turned my head away from them, teasing them by pretending I was upset.

Sun gasped, "I-I'm sorry my sunshine! I won't argue with Moon! Just let me he-" "No! You two just want to bicker instead of helping you sore and wobbly girlfriend." I pouted and stripped, red bite marks and claw marks covering my body.

Moon sighed, "I'm sorry starlight, just, let us help you please." Moon asked kindly and I smiled, "Hmmm... Alright. Thank you." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Sun whined at the lack of affection, "What? You're not helping so you don't get kisses." I smiled when Sun shot up, quickly helping me put on pants, "You two are so sweet... Now, who is going to be carrying me around?"

~Time skip~

I stretched my arms, naptime was my favorite, I always got to get a little more rest. I walked over to Moon and hugged him from behind, "Mmmm, hey baby, can we cuddle?" I asked, looking up with puppy dog eyes and Moon nodded, "Yeah, I was actually about to come get you, Sun made a pillow fort for us to sleep in."

I smiled, "You two are too kind." I kissed his cheek and we walked over to Sun, "Alright Moon, go get Y/n- Oh! She's here! Come on sunshine! Let's go inside!" He shouted, me and Moon shushing him while looking around.

Sun giggled and covered his mouth, muffling out a 'sorry' while sneaking into the pillow fort, soft pillows and blankets littering the floor when we stepped inside. I kissed Sun on the lips, "Thank you darling." I smiled, pulling my boyfriends close to me and wrapping myself up with a blanket, "Nap." I hummed and snuggled into Moon's chest.

Sun wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his head into the back of my neck while Moon decided to move and place his head on my chest, "We'll wake you up when it's time to get up starlight." Moon spoke softly and I nodded, "Mhm..." Quickly zooming off into my dreamland.

~Another time skip =)~

"Hey... sunshine... wake up." Sun whispered, "Miles is here again." I groaned and sat up, "Mmmmm, okay..." I stretched and hobbled out of the fort that was made.

As I walked out of the daycare, I looked around for my friend, only to find no one, "Miles?" I called out. No answer. I called again and again with no reply.

I huffed and was about to head back to the daycare when I was roughly grabbed and was being dragged into a room. "NO! STOP! NO AGAIN! MOO-" I was cut off by a rag with weird smelling fumes coming off it. (Fun fact, that shit doesn't work until a few moments after being used.)

I thrashed around as I started to feel myself slip, in one last attempt, I stomped on the person's foot and screamed as loud as I could, "SUNNY! MOON!" Before being hit in the head and blacking out.