Loose screws

The Nemesis floated through the sky like a lurking nightmare.  Inside the halls, Megatron was wandering around his warship, every Decepticon trooper in sight addressed him with bows as he passed through, soon the warlord made his way to the medical bay, where inside was his Chief Medical Officer, Knockout and his 2nd in command, Starscream...laying on a medical berth.  Megatron entered the medical bay, startling the cherry red mech.

Knockout: (surprised) Lord Megatron, I-I was not expecting you.

Megatron: Spare me the chatter Knockout. (Looks at Starscream on life support) And how is Starscream coming along?

Knockout: His injuries are extensive, but he should make a rapid recovery.

Megatron: Excellent.  Hopefully Starscream will refrain from any further attempt at mutiny....

Knockout: If I may ask my liege, is physical punishment the best way to ensure Starscream's loyalty?

Megatron: You dare question my methods of discipline!?

Knockout: (Nervous) O-of course not master!

Megatron: Good.  Because Starscream's condition shall serve as a constant reminder of happens to those who betray me. (Looks to the medic) Is that understood, Knockout?

Knockout: (nervous) Clearly, my liege.

Megatron left the medical bay and entered the bridge, where his spymaster, Soundwave was monitoring for any signals of interest.  He soon finds a signal, it's not energon tough.  It's something else.

Megatron: Soundwave, you never disappoint.  If this signal is not energon, let us see what long-lost treasure we could recover. 

(An Island in the Indian Ocean)

A helicopter was flying over the sea when it suddenly smelled something, following the scent, the chopper flew to a remote island, where the chopper transformed into a certain pirate who started looking for the source of the smell.

Harpoon: Arrgh!  I can't believe that I have been reduced to searching for trinkets and energon scraps just to survive!  I could still have me ship.  Me loot.  Me energon.  But that blasted Ranger and his mangy pet had to destroy me ship! Me booty!  Arrgh! Dodger!  Next time we meet, I will send you Unicron's locker!  And I'll send yer pet there with ya!

As Harpoon continued to search, he started to smell the source again, this time it was closer, when the smell was really strong, he started to dig.  As he dug, he banged his giant shovel against several hard objects, but none of them were the source of the smell, he dug deeper until he found the source of the smell, a large metal box with cybertronian markings on it, he pulled it out and examined it.

Harpoon: Ay, this may not be energon, but it will have to do.

As Harpoon was about to open the box, he suddenly heard metal shifting, he looked over and saw a yellow Cybertronian mech with no legs, but rather a piston-like lower torso, come out of the sand.  He also had caterpillar treads coming through his claws.  When he saw the metal box, he immediately started going for it only for Harpoon to shoot him with his blaster canon.

Harpoon: You!  Stay away from me treasure!

The leg-less mech got up and starred down Harpoon with an almost frantic look.

??: Your treasure!? (Laughs crazily) This is mine!  All mine!  No one can have this weapon but me! HAHA!

Harpoon: And who do yeh think you are!?

??: Skipjack! The rightful bearer of the Transfixer! 

Harpoon: A transfixer eh? Tell yeh what, you hand over this booty, and I'll let yeh join me.