One Shall Rise Pt. 2

Optimus was in the canyon, surrounded by rock avatars of a Cybertronian being with purple optics and horns and spikes all over him.  The Choas Bringer and Cybertronian God of Destruction himself, Unicron.

Ratchet: Optimus! Have you uncovered any further sign of Unicron's emergence?

Unicron: Unicron is power incarnate, and you, the last of the Primes, shall perish!

Ratchet: I take that as a yes.  We are on our way!

Optimus: Negative!  Unicron cannot be defeated by sheer force!  He wants me Ratchet! (Brings out blasters) This fight must be mine alone!

Optimus deployed his facemask and the Unicron avatars attacked.  Optimus shoot several as they came down on him, turning them into gravel.  He jumped from cliffside to cliffside, using his blasters, blades and fists to take down several avatars.  However, they just kept coming, even if Optimus took down a million of them, they would still keep coming, as long as there was rock around.  Not long, Optimus was soon pinned by a whole bunch of avatars, who started to try pulling him apart!

But before Unicron's rocky goons could take out Optimus, they started getting blasted by blaster fire.  Arcee, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Dodger and Gulfstream showed up via groundbridge and started attacking the avatars, giving Optimus a chance to break free.

Optimus: Did Ratchet not relay my command!?  Return to base!

Unicron: Reinforcements will not prevent your destruction disciple of Primus!

Arcee: Optimus!  Your Unicron's target, you should consider returning to base!

Optimus: These manifestations of Unicron can locate me anywhere on Earth.  Even our base's shielding would only cloak my position for so long, I will not put others at risk.

Bulkhead: Then fall back and let us take the lead, just this once!

Dodger: We know the risks Optimus!  Let us face them!

Ratchet: Please listen to reason!  If you don't survive Optimus, I fear neither will this planet!

Optimus didn't want to put his team in harm's way, but if Ratchet is correct, his survival is critical for Earth's.

Optimus: Very well...

Arcee: Gulfstream!  Take flight!

Gulfstream: I'm on it!

Arcee: Let's move!

Arcee lead the way and strarted leaping onto cliffsides, Bumblebee followed with Optimus behind him and Bulkhead and Dodger bringing up the rear.  Gulfstream took to the sky and provided close air support for the others as they leaped from cliff to cliff towards the top of the canyon.  Any avatars that got in their way were turned into pebbles.  Once they got to the top, they transformed and rammed through several more avatars with Gulfstream firing a missile at any that looked too big to ram through but soon, another avatar formed, this one as tall as the Empire State Building.  Gulfstream transformed and landed next to her fellow Autobots as they transformed and looked up in shock at the huge avatar before them.  

Gulfstream:(stunned) Sweet Solus Prime!

Bumblebee: =Is that the real Unicron? =

Optimus: No not Unicron himself, but another of his manifestations.

Dodger: We can't keep this up, we'll run out of ammo!

Bulkhead: If we can't beat Unicron and we can't outrun him, what exactly are we supposed to do!?

Optimus: All we can do.  Neutralize his vessels as they appear.  Until we find a way to destroy him.  Without destroying the very Earth upon which we walk.