Chapter 12~ He knows...

Xisuma watched the 3 Hermits and Sam negotiate a deal. Sam agreed and turned, seeing X, standing in front of the door.

"...Hello, Xisuma...your friend payed his 'diamonds' back. Now if you could just let me out..." Sam grinned.

He pulled out his blade again but was soon tackled to the ground by something else. He looked up, seeing Grian on top of him, preventing him from moving or using his blade on anyone. Grian's wings were spread, making him look a lot bigger than he actually was.

"Get off!" Sam shouted, trying to get out of Grian's tight grip.

"No! You can hurt me, but hurting my friends is going too far!" Grian shouted.

"Someone get his knife away from him!" Xisuma said, still cowering.

Mumbo took action, running forward and prying the blade out of Sam's hand and standing back up, inspecting the sharp edge.

"He's harmless now, right?" Tango asked from the other side of the room.

"No... He always has backup knives, weapons or tricks stored away..." Grian explained, pulling a mini blade from Sam's pocket.

"So what do we do with him, X? Can you ban him or are you not allowed?" Tango asked, finally feeling safe enough to stand beside all of his friends.

"What happened in here?!" Stress ran in, immediately seeing Grian on top of Sam and understanding the situation.

"Sam got in, he tried hurting Grian. We made a deal with Sam to get Grian back. But Xisuma saw it all, stood in front of the only exit. So Sam tried stabbing Xisuma and Grian jumped on top. Mumbo took the knife and now you're here..." Tango explained, smiling nervously.

"Alright...we could ban him, but we need a good reason...and permission from the Royal Admins." Xisuma muttered, mostly to himself.

"Who?" Mumbo asked.

Tango looked equally as confused.

"The Royal Admins. They are the highest ranking Admins you can get. They basically can give you permission to ban people from your server, as long as you have a reason and a good enough relationship with them." Grian said, struggling to hold Sam down.

"How do you know? Only Overworld Admins are supplied with that information." Xisuma asked.

"Doesn't matter. But I know one of the Royal Admins. I could ask them and they would probably even ban Sam themselves." Grian suggested.

"You know I'm right here! Stop talking about me whilst I'm next to you! It's really weird!" Sam scowled.

"Alright. That should work. But where will we hold him in the meantime?" Xisuma said, ignoring Sam.

"I have a secret dungeon under the ravine. Just lock him up in there until he can be banned." Stress said, pulling a small key out of her pocket.

Grian got off of Sam carefully, making sure to still hold his arms cautiously. Grian pulled Sam up, pushing him outside. He tied a short piece of rope around Sam's wrists, making him unable to move. Stress went outside and led Sam to the dungeon.

In the house, there was an awkward silence. No-one really knew what to say or do. Tango and Xisuma left, presumably to go to sleep, since it was 4 in the morning.

"Why did you lie, Gri?" Mumbo said softly, sitting on Stress' couch.

"I didn't really have a choice... I was too scared of what would happen. I've told you about highschool, so you know how much of a threat he is..." Grian sighed, sitting beside Mumbo.

Grian shuffled closer to Mumbo leaning against his best friend. Mumbo took this as an opportunity and hugged Grian, tightly. They were both so happy to have no more secrets hidden and everything seemed normal for a few seconds. They both fell asleep, exhaustion taking over their bodies. Mumbo wondered how Grian dealt with Sam for most of his life. Although that moment was peaceful, they both knew that there would be a lot more difficulty in the days to come...

A/N
The Admins in my AU control different things, depending on their ranks. Overworld Admins basically are just representatives for that world/server. Void Admins work at the Void Hub- a large realm in the End where Admin children are taught and can get their own servers. Warrior Admins protect this realm, making sure no-one undesired gets in and done will protect the Royal Admins. The Royal Admins are like the Royal Family here in England. They don't really do or say much, more like figureheads (they are the only ones who can ban players, though). Depending on what the player did, they could be permanently banned or temporarily banned. They could even be banned from all severs- if this happens, they get sent to a maximum-security prison, where no-one has ever escaped.

That was a lot. If you have any questions, feel free to comment or message me- Ghosty 👻