Married To A Psychopath #1

DISCLAIMER: This fanfic is only for entertainment purposes. If anyone finds it inappropriate then please don't read it. Thanks ❣️

* 7:00 am *

Y/N POV: I was making breakfast for jungkook in the kitchen. He usually doesn't eat breakfast of mine's hand. It all depends upon his mood but I love to make it for him. Maybe one day he'll quit showing his cold behaviour towards me & with me.

As I was setting breakfast on the table, I heard the sound of jungkook walking downstairs, all suited ready to head out. I greeted him immediately composing a smile on my face by saying a "GOOD MORNING" but as expected, he ignored me.

He was walking past me ignoring me and the breakfast. I proceeded at least to drink the coffee. At this, his walking footsteps stopped as now he walked towards me. He smiled and took the coffee from my hand but the next moment, he inverted the cup, spilling the coffee on the floor.

A/N POV:

The extremely hot drops of the coffee fell onto your feet which made you hiss in pain but before you could look down, another act made you hiss in pain...

Jungkook lifted your face hard, forcing you to in his dark obs. He grinded his teeth in anger, your faces were extremely close to each other.

J/K: 'How many times do I have to tell you to stop acting like my stupid wife!?'

(He almost screamed making you flinch)

J/K: Are you deaf ??

Y/N: N-no

J/K: Then don't you dare to talk to me again.

(Heading out)

He left you immediately grabbed a tissue and wiped your burnt feet sitting on the floor while tears rolled down from your cheeks.

Y/N: What I have done to deserve him..? When he is going to be a gentle husband...? Why is he so rude..?

A/N: you guys have been kinda confused with this..lemme put it on the track...(✿^‿^)

Y/N POV: my name is yn, married to a cold mafia husband Jeon jungkook. I met jungkook a year ago during my internship in his dad's office at Jeon's co-operations. His dad is a very honest & kind businessman. I was very grateful that I found a job at a pretty handsome salary.

FLASHBACK:

I worked hard day night for a year and finally got a promotion as jungkook's father was impressed by me due to my working skills and dedication. Our company was progressing rapidly, He really like me and treated me as a daughter. Jungkook was living in states at that time but suddenly our company started to face downs.

Other companies wanted to buy Jeon's firm but our boss didn't so they started to threaten jungkook's father. Mr Jeon called jungkook back to Korea so that he could help the company at this time. Indeed he is an intelligent and skilled man. As I was the head of most projects so I & jungkook used to spend a lot of time together. Even after our office time, we worked day and night to make our company the most powerful of all no one could dare to threaten us again.

After a year we did it. Jeon's cooporations became one of the biggest firms in Korea. We develop strong bonding with each other and became good friends. He was very happy with our work.

Jungkook confessed his feelings for me and after 6 months of dating each other, we fell in love and one day he proposed to me, it was the happiest day of my life. We planned our wedding together...

WEDDING DAY FLASHBACK:

I dressed in a most beautiful, elegant dress and walk on the aisle towards jungkook. I was too shy to look up to jungkook but as I dare to look my heart almost exploded and my face became visibly red. He was looking sharply handsome. Unbelievably he was looking smooth like butter that anyone could stutter at him.

As I reached near him, I almost tripped due to nervousness but he immediately held me in his arms as he whisper near me.

J/K: Be careful babygirl! I will make you trip harder after this night.

I immediately straighten myself as I glared at him in shyness clearing my throat.

We take our vows and k!ssed each other and indeed it was the best k!ss ever. He pressed his lips gently and deeper. It was sweet as honey as I closed my eyes, wanting this moment never to end.

But after every bright day, there's a dark night.

In-room: I was taking slow steps in his dark themed room, pretending to take a look at his room to lessen my nervousness as he was standing right behind me with a shameless smirk on his face as he know what I'm trying to do. He cleared his throat to gain my attention as I looked at him...

J/K: Isn't this bed beautiful? 'He whispered in a husky tone'

Y/N: Y-yes.

He came near me and adjusted my strands of hair falling on my face behind my ear

J/K: But you know it will look more beautiful with you on it laying n@ked.

With that, he gently pushed me on the bed making me fall on this soft bed in shock...
As he was now taking his coat off and unbuckling his belt while looking at me with a smile

J/K: Let's make this night memorable forever;

As he hovered me making me gasp and shy...

He is such a gentleman as he asked me permission, while looking into my eyes, he said "Can I have you Mrs Jungkook?" As I smiled and nodded in yes on which he chuckle a little deepening his face on my neck as he whispered slowly.

J/K: Thanks baby I'll be gentle but your smell is driving me crazy so sorry in advance.

He started to k!ss my neck marking me as his, as I mo@ned in pleasure holding his head in both of my hands as a guide to never end this pleasure. He traced his k!sses from my neck to lips to my collar bone as we were both mo@ning in pleasure in between the k!sses. His hand slowly crawled at my back, unzipping my gown. We both were breathing heavily, But suddenly his phone ranged which he ignored but I said;

Y/N: your phone is ringing.

J/K:(he groaned in annoyance) Let's not spoil our moods.

But his phone kept ringing

He sat up in pretty annoyed and picked up the call

J/K: Yes...WHAT!!

He screamed and stood up from the bed as he was too shocked. I also stood up worried looking at him, waiting for him to end the call so he could tell me what happened.

J/K: Ok ok I'm coming.. (Incall)

He hurriedly took his coat as I asked him in between;

Y/N: W-what happened? Is everything ok? Kookie please tell me something...

But he just stormed outside ignoring me with a face completely red in anger and worried;

I just sat on an edge of a bed in a completely worried and confused state, thinking what to do next. I picked the phone and tried to call him but he didn't answer. I tried again and again but all in vain. I sat on the edge of the bed in the same posture all night until the morning comes and I heard the sound of the door opening...

A/N: Heyo guys!! Hope you enjoyed it.. I'm sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes (ب_ب) I tried my best in writing it and I'll try my best in the next part too (≧▽≦). By the way, the next part coming soon so stay tuned! 💜