Married To A Psychopath #2

DISCLAIMER: This fanfic is only for entertainment purposes. If anyone finds it inappropriate then please don't read it. Thanks ❣️

Y/N POV: Jungkook entered the room as I immediately stood up and hug him in worry...

Y/N: Where have you been all night? I was so scared... What happened?

But he didn't hug me back as he was standing like a statue with empty expressions. I broke the hug and looked into his eyes as I called his name.

Y/N: Kookie? Are you ok??

And the very next moment I found myself on the ground as he pushed me so hard that made me scream in pain.

Y/N: Ouch...ahh?

J/K: Stay away from me.

As I looked at him he was burning in anger and grief. His eyes were red and flames were coming out of it. The tears were already falling down my eyes in shock and hurt.

Y/N: Kook, Why are you doing this?

As I managed to stand again and came near him. He grabbed my arm with so much force as I hiss in pain.

J/K: You wanna know what happened huh??

I was too scared to say anything.

J/K: My parents died! Somebody killed them!! You fvcking bad omen.

As he pushed me again but I managed to stand. I was too shocked to understand anything as he screamed in between crying;

J/K: I was too happy today that I married you but who the h€ll knew that you were going to be bad luck for me. My happiest day turned into my parent's funeral day.

Tears were flowing like a stream from my eyes as I tried to approach him.

Y/N: Kookie.. Don't say this, please.

As he backed up from me.

J/K: Don't you dare to come near me or touch me... You'll kill me too.

He stormed out of the room and I fell to my knees completely devastated crying my heart out, not knowing what hurt me the most whether jungkook's words or his parent's news.

After the funeral, within a month jungkook changed completely. His behaviour became too cold and rude to everyone. He found that the people who killed his parents were mafias who used to threaten his parents as they couldn't digest the huge success of our company and killed his parents.

Jungkook tried his best to catch them through the law but all in vain as they're powerful monsters above the law. Jungkook felt completely devastated and decided to be one to take revenge for them. He joined the mafia world within no time, he became the most powerful and dangerous mafia king.

He started to catch them and kill them with his own hands as his ultimate mission has become to vanish every single of them. During these months, we never slept in the same room, nor acted like a couple as he still consider me as bad luck.

I never tried to interrupt nor tried to stop him because he already had became a complete mess.

PRESENT-DAY:

As you came back, in reality a tear already fell from your eye as it is a very hurtful past of your life. You checked the phone to see the time but as your sight fell into the date, a memory hit your mind as you said to yourself.

Y/N: Oh tonight it's Jungkook's birthday! How can I forgot it!! I should surprise him tonight maybe his mood can get better.

You jumped out of the couch to prepare tonight's surprise for him. You went into the kitchen, tied your hair in a bun and start baking cake for him. You decorate the cake with all the love and attention hoping that he would give you another chance. It was already evening, you carefully put the cake into the fridge.

You rushed towards your room to get ready the best of yourself for him. You put on your best sexy dress and came downstairs as it was almost midnight now and he was about to come. You decorate the table with cake, candles, flowers and start waiting for him excitedly.

You heard the sound of the door opening as he entered the house and stopped as he saw you and the whole decoration. You immediately started to sing with a bright smile.

Y/N: Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday, dear Kookie!

As you start to clap excitedly and happily.

He looked at you with same serious face and passed by you towards his room leaving you in disappointment and ignoring you completely.

You felt extremely disgusted in anger that you also rushed towards his room.

You entered his room without knocking as you were so angry. He was unbuttoning his shirt exposing a part of his bare shiny chest but stopped when he saw you. You walk towards him and said in an almost screaming voice.

Y/N: How long are you going to behave like this to me huh?? I arranged all this for you... Do you know why I did that? Not because I'm your wife and it's my duty because I FREAKING LOVE YOU KOOK!!! But look at you what you've become...A cold-hearted person.

Tears started to fall down your eyes as you were just hurting yourself whereas he was standing still not giving a fvck of what you were saying.

Your heart was breaking as so your voice, you came closer to him and put a hand on his heart above his bare chest and say gently;

Y/N: How long are you going to punish me for what I didn't do? It hurts me, kook. When are we going to live like a real married couple?

He didn't utter a single word but just look at you with the same face.

He then gently wipe the tears from your cheeks with his thumb as he said;

J/K: You wanted to act like my wife hmm?

You nodded in a happy yes as it was the first time in a year that he touched you gently. Suddenly he grabbed your arm tightly and pulled you towards his bed and pushed you hard on it.

You hiss in pain as you fell hard on the bed and looked at him.

J/K: What are you waiting to act like my wife? Remove your clothes?

You looked at him in shock and disappointment as you were not expecting this from him. You tried to stand up but he hovered over you and started to k!ss you harshly.

You tried to push him but all in vain as you were nothing to him. He was becoming rougher on your body giving you painful marks, almost tearing your flesh, making bleed a little. You screamed in pain and pushed him with all force while slapping him hard on his face, making him clench his jaw and fists.

You immediately stood up handling your cloth straps back on your shoulder. You looked at him who was laying on the bed with extreme anger looking at you. You screamed in tears...

Y/N: You are disgusting!

J/K: (Shrugging his shoulder in not a care) You asked for it... you were desperate to act like my wife.

Y/N: This is what you think wives are for? To use them for your own pleasure!?

J/K: Not all.. but yes, wives like you deserve to be treated like that.

At these words of him, you felt like your heart & soul broke into million pieces.

Y/N: I HATE YOU!!

You rushed to your room, locking it and putting your back against it as you slowly sat on the floor crying and sobbing. After an hour you stood up with swelled red empty eyes and dialled a number on your phone. Someone picked up after two rings...

You said in a deadly serious face and voice.

Y/N: Hello Mr Chang! Can you prepare the papers for me?

After a sec you said these words as they echoed in the room.

Y/N: Yes divorce papers. I WANT A DIVORCE!

But who knows asking for divorce is going to be the biggest mistake of your life...

A/N: Yoo! Hope you enjoyed it (^^)..I'll try to post this series consecutively. For important messages or queries, drop a message to- @yaashitha.trt@gmail.com ... See you in the next part! 💞