Married To A Psychopath #5

DISCLAIMER: This fanfic is only for entertainment purposes. If anyone finds it inappropriate then please don't read it. Thanks ❣️

⚠️ALERT⚠️: Mature content... Read at your own risk ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗ

Y/N: W-what are you doing?

J/K: Gonna fvck you.

A/N POV:

Chills of horror ran down your spine as you almost screamed in shock.

Y/N: WHAT??

He took out his belt from the pants and rolled on his hand as he looked at you.

J/K: This is your choice... Now be ready.

You start to step back as he started to move towards you.

Y/N: N-no... Don't come near me. D-don't you dare to touch me.

But he didn't as he keep walking towards you with an evil smirk.

J/K: Why Y/N? I'm your husband. I own all rights of your body.

Y/N: No. You've lost all your rights. I'm not your wife anymore.

J/K: And I don't need your permission anymore.

Your back hit the table behind you as you realise there is no space left to back away more. You start to sweat in fear as you were trembling. He chuckled looking at your condition as he came near you and whisper which gave you goosebumps.

J/K: Come on baby. It's not gonna hurt... I promise you I'll be gentle...hmm? Now be a good girl. Don't let me lose my control that you'll regret later.

As he looked into your eyes and wipe a tear from your face with his thumb. As soon as he bend down towards your lips to kiss you, You took the iron candle stand behind you from the table and hit him on his head which made him scream in pain as he backed away from you holding his head and clenching his eyes in pain. You looked at him as you were breathing heavily and crying in fear. You threw the stand on the floor and utilise the time.

Y/N: FVCK OFF!!

You ran towards the door and luckily it was not locked. You ran down the stairs as fast as you could. You can hear Jungkook's voice screaming your name but you didn't waste a millisecond and ran towards the main door. Unfortunately, it was locked as Jungkook already had changed the password. You were wildly trying your best to unlock it.

Y/N: Please open the fvcking door!

But all in vain as you start to bang on the door and scream.

Y/N: Please...Someone help me!! PLEASE!!

But in no time your body was turned around a hard slap hit your face making you fall on the ground. It was so hard that your lip start to bleed. You felt like his hand imprinted on your face. He pulled you up to stand as he looked at you.

J/K: Y/N, you don't love yourself.

He started to drag and pull you upstairs. You were screaming and crying havocly. You were trying your best to push him away but his grip was hella strong. He was dragging you not giving a sh!t about you.

Y/N: Leave me...Jungkook!

He opened the door and push you on the ground locking the door behind. He stormed towards you then banding his knees and cupping your face hard with his one hand screaming.