Married To A Psychopath #6

DISCLAIMER: This fanfic is only for entertainment purposes. If anyone finds it inappropriate then please don't read it. Thanks ❣️

⚠️ALERT⚠️: Mature content... Read at your own risk ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗ

J/K POV:

I immediately cover her up, put her clothes back on her and took her to the hospital in my arms. Tears streamed down my face as I entered the hospital and everybody diverted their attention to Y/N. They took her to the ICU as her condition was critical.

I was unable to sit still in the chair as I was taking steps here and there in front of the ward and mumbling to myself.

J/K: God please save her... I need to tell her everything... God please give me a chance.

At this doctor came outta the room as I rushed towards her to ask.

J/K: Doctor is she ok?? Please tell me she is alive. She was not breathing...Is she ok??

Doctor looked at me with so much disappointment in her eyes. I looked at her and felt like my heart was stopped beating.

D/R: Mr Jungkook your wife is alive but sorry to say that she's not in a good condition. Her pulses and breathing patterns are deadly slow to even feel it. She is not responding like she herself don't wanna live or survive anymore... She's not fighting for her life. We are trying for best. Hope for good.

My body felt so helpless as I put my forehead against the wall and started to punch it and cried my heart out.

J/K: No no fvck! What I have done. I didn't mean to hurt her. I knew she is sensitive but I treated her like a trash... Oh god how will I forgive myself. How???

I entered the room and my heart clenched after watching Y/N in this condition. Her body was covered with wires, tubes and needles. As I sat near her and hold her hand which was so cold and pale giving me chills down the spine. Bruises I gave her on her beautiful face was quite visible.

I kissed her hand and gently called her name.

J/K: Y/N? Baby please open your eyes... I'm sorry. Please fight for your life. I know I'm a terrible human, I messed up everything. I never deserved you and you never deserved to be treated like this. I never imagined to see you like this. I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to me I completely lost my control. I forgot you were a flower, my fragmented flower, A sensitive beautiful flower but I crushed you in my stupid anger. But please open your eyes once I'll tell you everything.

A/N POV:

Suddenly Y/N's breathing rates and heartbeat started to become harshly abnormal. She started to breathe heavily even in her oxygen mask. Jungkook immediately stood up.

J/K: Y/N?? Anybody here? Doctor...?

He started to cry and scream for help. A team of doctors and nurses rushed into the room and pushed Jungkook out of the room beside his resistance.

Jungkook sat down on the chair with head down and hand in his hair, crying like a child. After a few hours doctor came out of the room as Jungkook stood up to ask.

J/K: Is she ok??

The doctor looked at him in disappointment and patted his shoulder.

D/R: I'm sorry sir but we have to put her in incude coma as her body is too fragile to function properly. So it was the best solution to keep her alive.

Jungkook trembles a little back.

J/K: What? COMA??

The doctor nodded.